PSA Feb LOA's

If they were worried about $$, don't you think they should save the $.42 (plus labor and paper) it cost to send me the memo that "We encourage crewmembers to strive for perfect attendance."

Too funny.

Anyone else on furlough get that medical leave reporting procedure in the mail today? Kind of funny, I'll make sure to let them know when I will be returning to work! :panic:

Yep.

Yeah. Quit sending me this bull crap in the mail. I don't work there right now. Remember? I dunno. Maybe I should call scheduling to see what my reserve time is tomorrow just for fun.

Yeah. Quit sending me this bull crap in the mail. I don't work there right now. Remember? I dunno. Maybe I should call scheduling to see what my reserve time is tomorrow just for fun.

If it were PCL, you'd probably have scheduling calling YOU wanting to know why you're not at the plane. Wouldn't put it past them here to screw things up that badly.

If it were PCL, you'd probably have scheduling calling YOU wanting to know why you're not at the plane. Wouldn't put it past them here to screw things up that badly.

Yay, I can't wait to have the PCL schedulers running our show. :panic:

Yay, I can't wait to have the PCL schedulers running our show. :panic:

Some of them have a clue. Okay, like three of them. The main problem is they burn people out in about 3 months, so the revolving door from people leaving and getting hired spins faster than a wind turbine. In fact, if you hooked a generator up to it, it could probably power HQ AND the sim building.

Someone said that TK came into a recurrent recently, and told the class that PSA will not be recalling furloughs for a very long time.

Someone said that TK came into a recurrent recently, and told the class that PSA will not be recalling furloughs for a very long time.

So I'll expect my recall tomorrow..... :) Summer is around the corner, I'd love to see what that will bring.

TK also told us in initial ground school that PSA would not be Furloughing and that we would all be upgrading in 6 months....:D:D:D I do think he even know's where the bathroom is in the training facility.

So 2nd round lines were awarded on the 24th. As of a moment ago I checked all bases for Jan 27th-Feb 28th. ALL bases for CA and FO's had well over 150 of open time per each position. DAY actually having nearly 250 per each position. I dont understand if crew scheduling just hasnt taken this time off crew web as I would assume these got awarded as build up lines. But stranger things have happen.

Back