Pro rated price

Make a good quality scan of it in .JPG format, and then use the free conversion tool at Abode to create a .PDF file out of it.

That normally helps quite a bit.

I don't think you can display a .pdf like that because it's got to load the program. Post a [ url ] to it.

Ahh! Dumb me!

I didn't add the .pdf to the filename. Try it again!

I cut and pasted the links minus the{image} and they worked fine. Try the links below. PA-44 checklist

727 checklist

Hope that helps!
smile.gif

Thanks,
Again this shows the importance of networking, because I certainly couldn't have done this on my own.

If you look at both of the checklists, you see steps that are "boxed", those are memory items. You have to know those, in your head, without hesitation.....period. You might not know your birthday, or your wifes first name, that doesn't matter. Those memory items do. Not 75%, or even 99%........the pilot must be 100% correct or it's 100% wrong.

When I was learning how to fly the Cessna 152, I would walk around the pool at Village Lakes at 6:00 AM with a mug of coffee in one hand and the checklist in the other. Sometimes I would sit in a chair facing a wall, eyes losed, inside of an airplne in my head, going though the PTS or a stage check, again, by the pool.

9 months later with a 727 checklist, and a mug of coffee, walking around the pool at the Mainstay Inn at Miami just before daybreak, I was doing the same thing.

The instructors at Comair(yeah, DCA) made me do it the Comair way, and it's been working ever since.

I'm not saying that there isn't more than one way to skin a cat, but I am saying that if you want to skin a cat using Comairs procedures, you'll probably end up skinning that cat, or cruising long at FL350 over Texas at Mach .86.

And a really cool thing, last week, I swear, I heard my instructor for PVT, INST, COMM, over Toledo, OH.....I'm sure he was Comair 244.

We only have a couple of boxed items on the mad dog.

It's either "Oxygen Mask on, establish communications" or "autothrottles off. Throttle on affected engine to idle".

Doug-
On the 727, what was your "Loss of all Generators"? I'm not trying to put you on the spot, at Brand X it's
"ESS PWR SEL- Standby"
Get out the book.
and that's it.

Ours is
"ESS PWR SEL- Standby
Battery Switch-check on
Gen field switches-3 close(if field lights remain illuminated)
Battery switch off, immediatly on"
Gen field switches-3 close.
ESS PWR SEL- Operating Generator"
Get out the book.

I think ours came from Eastern.

Our was just essential power to standby and pull out the book.

Most of the Delta procedures revolve around either keeping the lights on, keeping the aircraft upright and protecting your consciousness and THEN pulling the book out.

Like emergency evacuation: Pull he book out.

Engine failure after V1: Fly the aircraft, autothrottles off, pull out the book.

Electrical failure: Emergency power-ON, pull out the book.

There is a lot of talk in my airline about reducing the amount of memory items, but so far, we have not changed a thing since we got our 121 certificate, I think.

We have a lot of Eastern guys....and as said before, the Law of Primacy.

Back