PRIA Complaint.

Douglas

Old School KSUX
I selected that I would like a copy of my PRIA and one of the companies I've worked for in the past sent a nice note saying that they'd tell me what they said about me for 50 bucks. Super sweet of them.

Made me giggle.

I selected that I would like a copy of my PRIA and one of the companies I've worked for in the past sent a nice note saying that they'd tell me what they said about me for 50 bucks. Super sweet of them.

Made me giggle.

AMF? Did the same thing to me.

Made me giggle.

"How about PDF for the cost of sending... a PDF?"

I'm sure they didn't "say" anything. There's no narrative or re-hire sections on PRIA.

My understanding is they are permitted to charge a reasonable cost. That to me would be the cost of an envelope, stamp and a few cents per page for photocopying.

My understanding is they are permitted to charge a reasonable cost. That to me would be the cost of an envelope, stamp and a few cents per page for photocopying.
And 2 hours of a secretary's time to print a page and photocopy it apparently.

Yeah, ya know when I exited, the guy I was working with is a good guy and I wouldn't expect him to be going back on his words, so I'm not really too worried on the boxes they checked. I could just see something like five dollars being appropriate. or heck maybe even, "hey this guy moved a lot of valuable freight for us with 100% reliability in a lot of crumby situations, lets just go ahead and mail that out."

Yeah, ya know when I exited, the guy I was working with is a good guy and I wouldn't expect him to be going back on his words, so I'm not really too worried on the boxes they checked. I could just see something like five dollars being appropriate. or heck maybe even, "hey this guy moved a lot of valuable freight for us with 100% reliability in a lot of crumby situations, lets just go ahead and mail that out."

What exactly lead you to believe they appreciated your efforts while you were working for them? Now that you don't, did you expect something to change?

What exactly lead you to believe they appreciated your efforts while you were working for them? Now that you don't, did you expect something to change?

haha, good point, maybe they hated me, it's a toss up really. :)

Geez. And AFAIK, PRIA is just a copy of your checkrides and training records. Dunno what they could say about you in the first place..

I was told by my current employer that Ameriflight tried to get them to pay for PRIA records. Apparently they called the FAA finally and said they were past the required maximum amount of time to get back to them. On the same note, apparently Chautauqua (Republic, Shuttle) HR is telling employers in less than friendly ways to leave them alone if they aren't at the maximum amount of time required.

Back