Pretty cool video.... "Life as an airline pilot"

Maurus said:
I know for a fact I will never see that breakfast at an airline paid hotel :(

This was my regular overnight breakfast. Nothing beats waking up to 80 degrees, coffee, and the sound of the ocean.

Attachments

• image-3283804885.jpg
    image-3283804885.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 198
I wish I had the talent, desire, and lack of professionalism to make a parody video.

Wouldn't be hard. Just film what usually happens. I got to park on B concourse in ORD today. That place was like Narnia. Stuff just happens, crews were professional and courteous, we didn't know what to do!

This was my regular overnight breakfast. Nothing beats waking up to 80 degrees, coffee, and the sound of the ocean.
A bit off topic, but holy "old old old old old skool" on your message count! I remember when "old skool" was a bench mark! Ah, the olden days!

(BTW, yes I know. I KNOW)

I wish I had the talent, desire, and lack of professionalism to make a parody video.

Wouldn't be hard. Just film what usually happens. I got to park on B concourse in ORD today. That place was like Narnia. Stuff just happens, crews were professional and courteous, we didn't know what to do!

Or spend a bajillion hours editing/picking the right stupid music to go in the background.

Back