Prelim 2012 Aviation Career Expo Dates

I hear you. I have to book my ticket (I don't chance non revs for my scheduled vacation). But I have so many points that I can use them. But that option will disappear in one month. We have our scheduled vacation that is not LAS, so we need to know ASAP to book the event into our schedule. LAS would be a side stop for us.

I am curious to know the dates as well. I saw on the other thread where people were talking about meeting on the 13th, but It was under my understanding that actually wasn't for the NJC expo.

Hate to pry, but what's the reason for no expo this year? From my view as an outsider, that part seemed very successful. I heard a number of folks that are not JC'ers speaking about it, which is a good indicator, too.

Agreed. Since I can't nonrev or jumpseat I would be buying a ticket. Can't justify that to the family accountant without the expo I'm afraid.

I will tell you I was offered a job in the Bellagio last year (when I was barefooted with a crown on the rocks in my hand), so it can be a better way of coming close to those who are actually in a position to hire you than a booth in a convention hall.
Agreed. Since I can't nonrev or jumpseat I would be buying a ticket. Can't justify that to the family accountant without the expo I'm afraid.

Oh, I have no doubt. However, the family CFO and Chief Ethics Officer isn't very tolerant of my participation in such events.

Oh, I have no doubt. However, the family CFO and Chief Ethics Officer isn't very tolerant of my participation in such events.
most folks were wearing shoes and not as buzzed as I was, and my wife was in the same room :) I don't understand the ethics part...but if you want to make a move the mixer would still be valuable. I guess that to each their own in this case as well...

Back