Prelim 2012 Aviation Career Expo Dates

I stayed at Planet Hollywood a couple of events back and that hotel was nice. I can't predict my sked or vacation that far out so either date is good and I can try to bid aroud it.

Bandit_Driver said:
I stayed at Planet Hollywood a couple of events back and that hotel was nice. I can't predict my sked or vacation that far out so either date is good and I can try to bid aroud it.

I really like PH and have stayed there many times. Prices vary so much is the problem.

Nah...we've already gone that route...their hotel rates would be WAY too high for our people. Nobody would buy in at $200/night.

I am going to really make it a point to be there this year. can we all sit in the conference room and chat online, and then get mad at each other? I'll pick a topic . . "paying for a right seat job is the BEST way to get into aviation!"

and . .
GO. . . .

I am going to really make it a point to be there this year. can we all sit in the conference room and chat online, and then get mad at each other? I'll pick a topic . . "paying for a right seat job is the BEST way to get into aviation!"

and . .
GO. . . .
funny, but don't worry, things all change when you're in the same room...

I have placed those dates on my calendar ..... which means they are now on my other person's calendar too. We will likely be there this year (and are still disappointed we missed 2011).

Hmm I might make it out this year it really depends on my time off though. Especially as I get to be best man in August for a friend's wedding.

Yes, we need the dates. DH managed to switch vacation to encompass the range of dates. But, I buy a ticket and we want to continue our annual exploration of the west. The window for booking flights in the fall just opened! So we need to know the dates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have placed those dates on my calendar ..... which means they are now on my other person's calendar too. We will likely be there this year (and are still disappointed we missed 2011).

Please tell your other person that my other person is stoked to meet him and I am stoked to comparing shoes with you (LOL)!

I'm interested and will try and make it this time around so long as my Uncle lets me.

Back