practice written test...?

splash

your social justice comic center
I'm looking for a website to take a practice CFI written test. During my training days the place to go was mywrittenexam.com. This site has nothing for the CFI and only goes up to commercial I believe. Anyone have any favorites they mind sharing? Thanks.

I think www.exams4pilots.com has one. Unfortunately, I'm being WAY too lazy to go look right now.

Yes, they do have one and I do use it. However, I find a few strange things about the setup in the site. As for one, I was taking a test and I came across a Multi-engine question. I am not taking the MEI so why did this question come up? Is the Multi portion of the test required to know for the initial CFI?

I use the Gliem software. Not free, and not online, but still...

Yes, they do have one and I do use it. However, I find a few strange things about the setup in the site. As for one, I was taking a test and I came across a Multi-engine question. I am not taking the MEI so why did this question come up? Is the Multi portion of the test required to know for the initial CFI?
You might run into gyroplane questions too, remember you're taking the written for CFI-A(irplane). The MEI does not require a written so since they only have one shot at your knowledge base they will test you on everything under the sun.

You might run into gyroplane questions too, remember you're taking the written for CFI-A(irplane). The MEI does not require a written so since they only have one shot at your knowledge base they will test you on everything under the sun.

I am pretty sure there are like 10-20 Multi Q's in the bank due to what the previous poster said.

Back