Post deleted by Doug Taylor

Re: My Kids Crack Me Up! Do Your\'s?

[ QUOTE ]
I think we had America's first all straight male cheerleading squad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they cheer on the ramp?

I went to Buckingham which is a vey international based university (1000 students; 82 countries represented). The best thing was the food, people use to BBQ native style. The Nigerians bought a goat to BBQ, and we had a traditional Korean BBQ and just a ton of good food.

Arizona State, and the girl/guy ratio was not an issue. 30,000 HOT girls; well tanned and barely dressed due to the heat. Man I miss that place!

Western Michigan Brown and Gold! No clue what the guy girl ratio is, I try not to pay attention: I'm dating a girl that goes to the University of Michigan, which is about 100 miles down the road. Most of the chics we do have here wear lots of clothing...stupid Michigan winters.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Miami University (no not in Flordia, in Ohio. - we were a university before Flordia was a state!)

Go Redhawks!

More girls than guys and 90% of them are hot.

[ QUOTE ]
Women's sports at ERAU?

Backgammon?
smile.gif

When Copaman and I went to ERAU, there was like a 12:1 guy:girl ratio. So it was kind of like going to the Naval Academy with better food, warmer weather and cooler haircuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember well. And the town girls weren't much better either. Remember July 4 in PRC? When every redneck and biker come out of the woodwork and appear on Gurley Street and Whiskey Row?

MD

University of North Dakota

Go Fighting Sioux!!! The girl to guy ratio is about half and half. Actually there are a lot of hot women around, but our 9 month ND winters tend to keep too much clothing on these ladies.

Then there is the Hockey team, everyone of those players seems to have a girlfriend that is a 10+. I think they ship these girls in for the team cause they are drop dead gorgeous.

Bear Down , Arizona
Bear Down, Red and Blue
Bear Down, Arizona
Hit 'em hard, let 'em know who's who.
Bear Down, Arizona
Bear Down, Red and Blue
Go, Go, Wildcats Go
Arizona, Bear Down.

Go Cats!

Theres a shirt you will see around Charleston every once in a while that says:
"The only thing better than 4 College of Charleston girls is a Fifth" It has a picture of a bottle of Jack Daniels!
College of Charleston girls are either 100% Hot or 100% Hippie!

See Dave's reply. I'm with him. DAWG

Women's sports at Riddle?
DAB: Running away from the guys
PRC: Raquetball and chasing after the guys (ROTC).
Both campuses for the flight instructors: "Circuits and Bumps," "First Solo Boogie," "Three-Bounce Monte," and the famous "Stage Check Shuffle."
Of course if one did the ROTC sports at Riddle when I was there, then they are playing "cowboys and indians" with real weapons over in the Middle East. Fun!

For my alma matter, weeellll..... it's the breath-taking "Alumni Association Fundraiser 5000." Comes around every year and every grad gets a card asking for a handout.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

Asking a pilot for money is like asking a policeman to buy you alcohol!

I think ole CMU stole their cheer from MIT:

E to the X, dy dx, e to the y, dy,
tangent, secant, cosine, sine,
square root, cube root, log of e
watercooled slipstick, CIT!

Who names their football (hah) team the Tartans anyways? Well, CMU does. I loved that school. RIGHT.

University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)

Let's see, our school fight song was....who cares the beach was right across the street from the library. Surf before class, and have post-nasal saltwater dripping all over your scantron by 9am. Ahhh, the good life!

GO GAUCHOS!!!

Surf

Back