Post deleted by Doug Taylor

Re: The Main Reason I chose Ari-Ben!

How do I give Pan Am a bad name. I rarely post on that board. There's plenty of negativity from students who HAVE attended and ARE attending without my two cents. You have to admit, the Pan Am forum is quite entertaining. It's a soap opera over there.
Obviously my post was not serious. For future reference, don't take a post seriously when it starts out with "Eh hea". Come on already.
Besides E7B is a tool. Eh hea.
tongue.gif

Tell me about it, the snow is a B!tch

And now reading about how everybody had a problem getting a loan doesnt help at ALL. I have no credit because I like to pay everything in cash, My parents have great credit so I hope that helps. But if i dont get this loan then my flying days are all but over
frown.gif
at least as profession

As long as you have them as a cosigner and they have great credit, you should get it. I'm not sure if an aviation loan is considered an educational loan, but I was approved for my loan for college with little credit and my parents cosigned. Luckily I paid it off in little over a year and stayed in good standing with my credit cards. Doing that helped me keep a good credit score and I was able to secure a loan for ATP without a cosigner. There's always a way to remedy a situation if you aren't approved. If you get turned down by one lender, try another. There's always someone willing to make a loan to earn those interest payments.

[ QUOTE ]

see there ya go spoutin your mouth without actually looking at ATP's website... it says plain as day.. Citation 500 TYPE rating 7995...click the link and it says in 4 days..

so... go back and read the quote.. and think before you type.

[/ QUOTE ]

easy turbo. no need to get all mad. But i will say this. Sorry slobourne, i was wrong. you dont need time in the citation for the rating. you just have to have a couple endorsements. i think its the high altitude and high performance.

also all the website says is

Citation 500-Series Type Rating
$7,995 4 Days
Please call for a complete program overview.

HAHA.....I go to ATP. and I amhappy here but just becasue the website says something dont jump all over it. Pan Am's website says get an airline job in 14 months. Go ask a Pan Am student and see how many of their fellow students have gotten hired after 14 months at pan am.

-Brian

sorry blee
had my boxers in a bunch that day..

found out i would have no co-signer for the av loan needed for ANY flight school that day, coupled with a nice tiff with the manager at work about how worthless he actually is while i scrubbed the whole bar cause it looked like a frat-house party the day after.

guess i'll be doing the community college/local fbo route..
4 weeks and groundschool will be done.
gotta pimp my waitresses a little harder for that flight time moolah..
cool.gif

I am sorry hear that. have you tried applying for the loan without a co-signer? I went without a co-signer. I am only 23 and I got it.

are you a bartender? I tended bar for about a year. it was good times.

-Brian

Back