Pistol Pete from down under "hello"

PistolPete

Pistol Pete from down under \"hello\"

hey,
or should I say Geday mates,

I'm new here, I was introduced by "Prospective_Pilot", my future sister-in-laws brother...or something :p

so, a bit about me. My name is Peter, I am 14, I live in Sydney Australia, and I like aircraft, obviously. I am interested in all areas of flight although I prefer military aviation. I, like my friend here hope to fly professionally one day.
I am also interested in Astronomy, electronics, computing, and computer games (namely MSFS2002, of course :p)

Anyway, I'm excited now...aviation forums! Real live pilots! Aircraft discussions! I never new such things existed!

well, I guess Oill be seein ya, mates.
Pistol Pete signing out

Re: Pistol Pete from down under \"hello\"

Mate.....welcome to the group here at JC!!!

Yes, another Aussie on the forums!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Blokes, and sheilas, please welcome, and introduce your self to him!!!

grin.gif
grin.gif

Howdy Pistol!

And welcome!

We've got another Jetcareers user that just moved to AUS, perhaps I should start a chapter down under!
smile.gif

Well they need to be old enough to drink to be accepted in the Chapter -

Is that old enough to drink or old enough to LEGALLY drink...two different things :p

[ QUOTE ]
Is that old enough to drink or old enough to LEGALLY drink...two different things :p

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, this guy is going to fit in just fine....

[ QUOTE ]
oh, this guy is going to fit in just fine....

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt!

[ QUOTE ]
We've got another Jetcareers user that just moved to AUS, perhaps I should start a chapter down under!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And we could do a group trip down under.

When I first saw your note, though, Doug, I thought, who moved to Austin!

Welcome mate! Yes, you'll fit in rather nicely methinks.
wink.gif

Snow is another Aussie that is flight training out of Flight Safety Academy Florida. You'll find him in the flight school forum section. He's a good bloke.

Now go give 'em hell!!
ooo.gif

Just to show you that I'm supporting the JC peeps down in Australia:

DSCN0004.JPG

"Take ah piece of toasted bread, then spread buh'uh vegamite buh'uh rooly fast mate!"

I just realized what a strange mix the bottom of my refridgerator is...

Some French bordeaux, a jar of green olives, cheap domestic cabernet sauvignon, Japanese mayo, strawberry preserves and a jar of vegemite.

And it is 2 Buck-Chuck no doubt!

Do you guys have Trader Joe's down there Doug?

Mate....Vegemite's good stuff, isn't it???
grin.gif
grin.gif

Try it on some nice fresh sourdough bread (not toasted) with lots a butt-ah. Taste the best mate!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
And it is 2 Buck-Chuck no doubt!

Do you guys have Trader Joe's down there Doug?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, that's 2 buck chuck alright!

We have a Trader Joe's right down Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd!

Ah, vegemite! I don't actually like the stuff. In an old cookbook from the 70's it said to make toast, put cream cheese and then vegemite on it and them spread with tomato sauce for some "savoury toast"...it was savoury alright, pretty nauseating as well!

Oh no not another Australian
grin.gif

I am from New Zealand, and no New Zealand is not in Australia like plenty of Americans like to believe.
confused.gif

Vegemite is horrible stuff, get a bit of Marmite down you thats the real stuff and please don't forget Weetbix.

To conclude, you would be far better off to visit New Zealand than Australia. The Lord Of The Rings is a prime example of New Zealands beauty. And lets not forget that New Zealanders are friendlier and we have the ALL BLACKS
grin.gif

P.S Welcome to the forum it is truely a wonderful website.

Ryan

Yup. I've been down and experienced some Kiwi hospitality. Where are you? I went down to Queenstown and skied the Remarkables, Treble Cone, and Cardrona.

That was a great time, and the folks there were just so nice. The funniest thing was being the one with the funny accent for a change. Here I am, with an American accent, and I got pegged right away. And boy, did I feel silly when I was asking about rugby and said, well, you can just explain it to me during the commercials.

grin.gif

I've never been to New Zealand, but one of my ex-girlfriends went last year while I was in Australia... She loved it!!!

Maybe next year I might have a chance to take a quick visit since I'll be making a few trips to Australia......
cool.gif

I would definately LOVE to see New Zealand... I used to know a guy who lived there and lost touch years ago... but man - as much as I'd love to go Coral Surfing (ie: diving/snorkeling)... you won't catch me in the water!! too many sharks but I bet it is just spectacular in the reef area!!

Back