Pinnacle's Next Step? Furlough...

I'll believe it when I see it. That being said, I'm heading Rex's way if I get caught up in a displacement. I'd be #10 in ATL on the FO side.

I find it a HUGE slap in the face to hear "we're overstaffed" as I'm flying every damn RSV day and just got JMed for a 7:40 day on my day off tomorrow. Management needs to stop running numbers on paper and talk to the departments in the real world. If they furlough, we're gonna be canceling flights. Period. Problem is, management will stare at the paper and ignore the real world outside the ivory tower until Delta says "You didn't meet your targets for XXX. We're serving you notice."

Problem is, management will stare at the paper and ignore the real world outside the ivory tower until Delta says "You didn't meet your targets for XXX. We're serving you notice."

Then they will figure someway to blame the notice on the pilots...

I'll believe it when I see it. That being said, I'm heading Rex's way if I get caught up in a displacement. I'd be #10 in ATL on the FO side.

I find it a HUGE slap in the face to hear "we're overstaffed" as I'm flying every damn RSV day and just got JMed for a 7:40 day on my day off tomorrow. Management needs to stop running numbers on paper and talk to the departments in the real world. If they furlough, we're gonna be canceling flights. Period. Problem is, management will stare at the paper and ignore the real world outside the ivory tower until Delta says "You didn't meet your targets for XXX. We're serving you notice."

Now that our marketing hours/schedules are becoming more load dependent instead of marketing dependent (now the DL way instead of the NWA) the company sees our efficiency and productivity down. They think we are overstaffed, in reality we are working for a new boss...... Thats how I see it at least with the change in hours.

Now that our marketing hours/schedules are becoming more load dependent instead of marketing dependent (now the DL way instead of the NWA) the company sees our efficiency and productivity down. They think we are overstaffed, in reality we are working for a new boss...... Thats how I see it at least with the change in hours.

Not sure how our efficiency or productivity could be any more up on the MEM CA side with almost all RSVs breaking guarantee and topping all other regionals in performance in Feb. Sounds to me like more displacements and furloughs would SURE fix that problem.....

I like MG's answer to why we're JMing. "Because our staffing isn't spread out properly between the bases." Really? Well, I must be imagining those DHs to DTW, then, 'cause that sure seems to be a way around that little issue. Starting to seem like even the MSP CAs on RSV are getting used a ton now (not you Brian, you don't count on leave :) ).

I just have a feeling good guys are gonna wind up on the street and I'm gonna be back in the right seat b/c some bean counter doesn't have a clue what's really going on.

Starting to seem like even the MSP CAs on RSV are getting used a ton now (not you Brian, you don't count on leave :) ).

haha, thanks. But i think i would be a lineholder. it might be a HS line tho. I really hope we dont displace or furlough. I have no idea whats going on at Pinnacle. but whatever kellwolf is saying, i believe 100%. Hopefully when i hit the line in july, things will be normal (if there is such a thing at pinnacle) again. But I highly doubt it.

maybe I will just redeploy again in Sept. :D

Back