Pinnacle lat move?

And once again, my serious post becomes a forum for wee wee waving and "back in my day".... Thanks fellas

with 600/100 its not gonna get you into 9E... The comp mins right now are like 1500/500(ya i cant believe it also)... Try Colgan they hire anybody, I dont mean that as a knock either. The 9E interview is a pain the @## also. You asked about VFR 135 flying to, I think??? But you need 800tt to do that I think.
Sorry about PSA.

with 600/100 its not gonna get you into 9E... The comp mins right now are like 1500/500(ya i cant believe it also)... Try Colgan they hire anybody, I dont mean that as a knock either. The 9E interview is a pain the @## also.

Really Crew,how so? I have a class date once they decide to start them up again with 530TT/40. It just depends on where you come from and your background. Never say Never!

Plus the interview was a breeze! If you know anything about FAR's, CRJ systems, limitations, and profiles.

Really Crew,how so? I have a class date once they decide to start them up again with 530TT/40. It just depends on where you come from and your background. Never say Never!

Plus the interview was a breeze! If you know anything about FAR's, CRJ systems, limitations, and profiles.

And what kind of background do you have with impressive numbers like that on a resume, please enlighten me. Oh wait, a jet course eh?...I wouldnt knock what CREW is saying, he has just a little bit of dog in this fight and a wee bit more experience than those impressive numbers you represent.

And what kind of background do you have with impressive numbers like that on a resume, please enlighten me. Oh wait, a jet course eh?...I wouldnt knock what CREW is saying, he has just a little bit of dog in this fight and a wee bit more experience than those impressive numbers you represent.

And here we go to the jabs... so MSUDAWG lets get back to the thread. 9E has over the years taken many with CMEL wet as long as they had a jet course. Let alone the poster is already qualified in the Aircraft that we are speaking about. As far as I am concerned until we start seeing 9E only taking guys with well over thousands of hours its a false statement. In addition right now anyone with those hours going to 9E would be crazy. The work rules, qol, and pay they have would make them my last choice if those hours were the case. I'd head over to SKW instead. Fact of the matter is they are able to get away with that pay due to many upgrading fast and the fact they hire so many people with wet CMEL. ANYWAYS lets get it back on topic.

He got a job with his hours. Thats all you need to know. There's no reason to try to point him out and make fun. Many before him got on with lower hours and are members of this forum. That BS where we point him out is getting out of control.

Come on folks, chill. I'm all out of aerosol "Prozac" spray so we'll just have to make due until the UPS truck arrives.

Come on folks, chill. I'm all out of aerosol "Prozac" spray so we'll just have to make due until the UPS truck arrives.

Well, it started off normal enough, and then "those" people came out of the woodwork.

In either case, 9E was just a thought that was being thrown around people. No need to get the panties in a bunch. Honestly, I have no interest in going through a 121 program again just to get furloughed again. I'm going back to flight intructing. As opposed to many, I actually don't mind doing it and actually enjoy it.

I need to start asking these questions through mass PM's. Seems it would be easier and drama-free :buck:

Completely uncalled for comment from someone not in the airline industry....

And here we go to the jabs... so MSUDAWG lets get back to the thread. 9E has over the years taken many with CMEL wet as long as they had a jet course. Let alone the poster is already qualified in the Aircraft that we are speaking about. As far as I am concerned until we start seeing 9E only taking guys with well over thousands of hours its a false statement. In addition right now anyone with those hours going to 9E would be crazy. The work rules, qol, and pay they have would make them my last choice if those hours were the case. I'd head over to SKW instead. Fact of the matter is they are able to get away with that pay due to many upgrading fast and the fact they hire so many people with wet CMEL. ANYWAYS lets get it back on topic.

He got a job with his hours. Thats all you need to know. There's no reason to try to point him out and make fun. Many before him got on with lower hours and are members of this forum. That BS where we point him out is getting out of control.

Completely agreed. The original poster is current and qualified in the equipment 9E flies. That will launch him to the top of the hiring bucket since he took the "real deal" jet course at PSA. Im pretty sure 9E will take someone with 121 experience in the equipment over some 1500/500 cfi/freight dawg

Completely uncalled for comment from someone not in the airline industry....

Silly me, you are right, im just a dumb ol' freight dawg....

Again uncalled for? Anyways the point is there's no reason to sit back and bash the man/women for getting their jobs with the hours they got them with. How about a "good luck" would be appropriate. Rather you sit back and pick and try to degrade them almost. Just to me doesnt seem very mature let alone for those who want to go into freight/135 doesnt show them a person they would want to contact later with questions about it. But that's me, what do I know.

Seriously? Someone who flies an ATR is belittling someone who flies a Shorts? Seriously?

*slaps forehead*

I like your :sarcasm: :laff: :yeahthat::rotfl:

13crash01su3.jpg
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9416/13crash01su3.jpg

For the love of.... This crap is really not necessary. Pilots are the biggest groups of whiners and hypocrits I have ever met. Things are going good, and everyone is buddy buddy and all is well, as soon as the heat gets turned up, everyone wants to steal the others piece of cake. How many of you so far are eating this furlough? Huh? 27.

The sad part? The ones getting furloughed are taking it better and being better about it than the ones throwing down this gang war, and the ones bickering all still have a job. I ask a simple, ONE simple question, and this breaks out. It was a simple black or white question. Would you or would you not give up seniority to go elsewhere. Now it becomes Shorts vs ATRs, and 1500TT vs 500TT. Stupid, ignorant, shameful, etc.

I'm not anyone important but I can maintain some level of decency and tact, and not need to waive what I fly around every two minutes to make myself feel better. I hope this gets thread gets locked, I'm sorry I even asked.

Back