Pinnacle Airlines Corp. CEO Phil Trenary to Step Down

"Phil plans to stay on as a consultant to Pinnacle Airlines Corp. for one year after his resignation and assist in the seamless transition to a new CEO."

That means he listens in on a couple of conference calls and shows up once in that one year span but still collects his full salary which is probably 25x what a first year FO makes. Nice.

He is going to end up at delta you just watch

I'm thinking this as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see him put in charge of Delta Connection, actually. What that means for those of us still mired at the Pinnacle Corp family, who knows? We haven't gotten any more flying outside of buying an airline in years while most other carriers have seen growth in some form. ASA/XJT with United, Skywest with AirTran, and even Republic and Compass are getting more 70 seaters. We've got ORDERS for more Q400s, but those aren't worth the paper they're printed on without a partner to fly them for. At this point, I'm just trying to jump and grab the next rung on the ladder before the lower rung I'm standing on falls out from under me....

Back