Pilots and women

Mandla

Pilots have the tendancy of pretending to be so indulged and career minded that they tend to avoid the subject "WOMEN"!
We want to know about that woman of your dreams. We've heard about your flying dream now we want to know about HER! What does/would your ideal woman look like??
smirk.gif

ZuLu

Yeah no doubt - you must not know very many pilots. Either that or things are very different on that side of the pond.

I don't even like to fly - I only did it for the women and the money!
cool.gif

Jason

My perfect woman is the one sitting behind me right now. She can deal with distance (we live an hour and a half apart). She likes airplanes (she's going on a trip with me today), and she is the cutest girl I've ever met!

Find one like her, you'll never go wrong. Just gotta get her to get her PPL now...

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Simple, when pilots talk to pilots, we talk about women.

When pilots talk to women, we talk about aviation.

Neeeeeeeeeext.

Hum, long brown hair and blue eyes, good figure and a pretty face. Got to have some shared interests, smart and somewhat educated.

There you go.

[ QUOTE ]
Simple, when pilots talk to pilots, we talk about women.

When pilots talk to women, we talk about aviation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to laugh at this statement until I caught myself doing it.

I always work the aviation talk in later when talking to chicks.... Ive found that talking about flying to woman can go over like a post it note on a pitot tube....

The whole "women dig pilots" phenom only applies to military guys I think.

The funniest thing in the world was one time when I was out at a bonfire/keg party in Chino Valley, AZ in college and this freshman year hotshot student pilot with his Ray Ban "Aviators" on after dark and his flight jacket walks up to a girl and says, "Hey, you know, I'm a pilot, I'm in FA110 (ERAU's private pilot course), how ya doin'?"

I think her response was something like, "I know, I'm your flight training manager at the flight line".

D'oh!

That's classic Doug, I would've loved to see that kids face after she said that!!

The funny thing at UND (ok maybe not so funny is there are 1800 aviation students and 200 of them are women. Kind of stinks for us guys, but there is the occasional hottie coming off the flight line. I love looking at hot women pilots.

[ QUOTE ]
I always work the aviation talk in later when talking to chicks.... Ive found that talking about flying to woman can go over like a post it note on a pitot tube....

[/ QUOTE ]

I've found that talking about anything to women can sometimes go over like that!
laugh.gif

...but maybe its just me...
smirk.gif

It's just like a landing. It's all in the approach.

Seriously, if you start bragging about the fact that you fly, a lot of people, both men and women, get turned off. Drop it in there subtly, like if they ask you what you're doing over the weekend or if they ask you what you're doing after work, and it's so much cooler. Then it's more along the lines of like, oh, yeah, flying's no big deal instead of you trying to impress her with it.

The perfect woman- one who can take ME out to dinner and pay a bill here and there...damn tired of eating spaghetti-O's and paying for the electric with credit cards!

...and it doesnt hurt for her to be half good looking.

[ QUOTE ]
The whole "women dig pilots" phenom only applies to military guys I think.

The funniest thing in the world was one time when I was out at a bonfire/keg party in Chino Valley, AZ in college and this freshman year hotshot student pilot with his Ray Ban "Aviators" on after dark and his flight jacket walks up to a girl and says, "Hey, you know, I'm a pilot, I'm in FA110 (ERAU's private pilot course), how ya doin'?"

I think her response was something like, "I know, I'm your flight training manager at the flight line".

D'oh!

[/ QUOTE ]

Round here, I run into the U of A dumb-as-a-bag-of-hammers sorority girls that are 100% looks/0 % substance. I usually tell them I'm a palm tree trimmer, and that gets rid of their annoying prescence.

Then again, some are worth a good time

[ QUOTE ]
Then again, some are worth a good time

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
grin.gif

Back