Pilots and women

Probably think we're sexy until they spend a little time with our "Type-A" personalities that compartmentalize emotion and compulsion to quote movies all day.

I know my wife HATES the movie quote thing.

Her: "Man, work SUCKS!"
Me: "Did you get the memo on the TPS reports, hon?"

(gnashing of teeth)

mavmb1 hmm no clue on your situation ...

all my pilot friends that work in the airlines tell me they never have problem with women and they are very satisfied, they also tell me they love layovers hahaha.

[ QUOTE ]
Simple, when pilots talk to pilots, we talk about women.

When pilots talk to women, we talk about aviation.

Neeeeeeeeeext.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call Doug, all I got to say is one pilot is like the next, exactly what Doug said, but I did like that Playboy survey thing, also meens I'm doin somethin wrong, other than talking about aviation WAY too much.

[ QUOTE ]
Probably think we're sexy until they spend a little time with our "Type-A" personalities that compartmentalize emotion and compulsion to quote movies all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug, I think the movie quote thing is embedded in the souls of men. I remember back in highschool we used to quote movies all day... needless to say no chicks sat at our table
crazy.gif
We werent even that ugly!

[ QUOTE ]
Her: "Man, work SUCKS!"
Me: "Did you get the memo on the TPS reports, hon?"

(gnashing of teeth)

[/ QUOTE ]

that's totally not quite true... the problem is - is that he quotes the same thing over and over.. so 5 times out of the week, i hear the same thing about TPS reports, staplers and office space quotes.. after a while, it gets tiring...

if you use different quotes - it might keep the women interested! hahaha
grin.gif

Babe, it's SWINGLINE staplers... Get it right! They don't jam as much as the other types.

Fine..I'll...I'll just burn the building down...

Would you rather I bring up the old stuff like "...ah yes, I am betting heavily on Sebulba" or "Meesa thinksa you should bringa me a soda or you'll be in deep doo doo JAH JAHHHH!"

[ QUOTE ]
Good call Doug, all I got to say is one pilot is like the next, exactly what Doug said, but I did like that Playboy survey thing, also meens I'm doin somethin wrong, other than talking about aviation WAY too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm taking foreign language classes and I've lost track of the number of times we've had to pick a partner in class and ask one another "what do you do during the day?", or "what do you like to do?", or "what are your hobbies?".

During one such exercise, I told one girl (in german) "I go to the airport in my spare time because I'm a pilot". She just started laughing at me and then said "yeah, we should all just make up silly fantasies when we have to do this, right?".

I just said "uhhhh, yeah" and went with the usual "watch TV, sleep, and go to the movies" responses. The more I think about it the more I realize that a girl is just going to consider you incredibly dorky/nerdy if you mention "being a pilot" within the first week or two of dating them. I make it a general policy not to utter the words "airport, airplane, or pilot" unless specifcally asked about it. I know my girlfriend friggin hates it when I make her test me on my meorization of emergency procedure checklists
smile.gif

Back