Pilot for Sale. ASAP.

slushie

F2TH C56X C500
I got 3 days notice that someone else has the traffic watch contract, starting Monday. I don't know if I'll fly for them or if I'll want to. Kinda sucks.

Any word on something I could do with my times, starting within 2 weeks?
I'm talking to some people, but nothing solid yet.

I'd like to stay GA/Corporate.
No CFI, soon to have multi-commercial.

Current times:
|
|
|
V

IF you can stay on with the new owner/contract, I would do so at least until you can find something better. No reason to shoot the horse you are riding on.

IF you can stay on with the new owner/contract, I would do so at least until you can find something better. No reason to shoot the horse you are riding on.

If the horse can pay my rent and gas, then that's the plan.

Slushie.... PM me with your expectations I mean what do you want to do.... can you move? Are you willing to sign a contract? Do you speak Spanish? When will you have that comm multi ticket?
Help me help you.

B

Is this auction for the pilot services or his soul???

Not interested unless the soul is included.

That sucks man, hope you find something. I mentioned this in another thread but I hear that Redtail is hiring for the Moab area. Are you still going to school there or are you all online now?

I know Air Grand Canyon is looking for pilots to fly the 207. Hear they get good tips! Let me know if you are interested man.

Is this auction for the pilot services or his soul???

Not interested unless the soul is included.

That sucks man, hope you find something. I mentioned this in another thread but I hear that Redtail is hiring for the Moab area. Are you still going to school there or are you all online now?

Redtail???

Never went there. been doing UV online since spring.

401px-Air_america.jpg

Redtail???

Never went there. been doing UV online since spring.
Redtail aviation operates out of Moab. They do a lot of scenic work and dropping off river rafters and such. They also have a few cargo routes. If it wouldn't be a pay cut I would be there in a heartbeat, everybody I have talked to says that it is a fun gig.

"There" as in Las Vegas, going to a physical college. Or are you doing just the online. Thus making yourself somewhat portable.

Back