Pilot/Consultant Needed

Mr_Creepy

I just noticed that my post is missing. I wonder where it went? Hmmmm!

I am still accepting resumes.

I'd like to see Comm SMEL
CFI desireable
at least 500 TT

This is a flying job but not really a pilot job. The job description is to assist in consulting business of www.tenncom.com

experience necessary or desired in:

Excel
Dreamweaver
PHP
Apache
Virtual Private Network
Worker's Comp
NCCI Codes
Auditing

Contact using the tenncom website please!

what kind of job is this. i'm confused
confused.gif

I am hired to fly out to sites and perform consulting work. I need help. So I really need a consultant who can fly.

There occasionally will be passengers so the Commercial rating is required.

[ QUOTE ]
There occasionally will be passengers so the Commercial rating is required.

[/ QUOTE ]
confused.gif

91 or 135?

LOL

It's all part 91. There may be the situation where you are just shuttling consultants around, so that's the commercial side.

All expenses are paid!

everything else is dependent upon your consultant experience

I would guess Orlando, since that's where John and his business are located. JT, correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct. The offices are in Orlando. Technically most of it can be done from home, but I would definitely like someone to be within an hours drive of KORL.

If I weren't a "timebuilder", I might consider it....if I was familiar with all them thar whirlygidgits on the compooter JT wants you to be familiar with.
wink.gif
But, I ain't.

[ QUOTE ]
If I weren't a "timebuilder", I might consider it....if I was familiar with all them thar whirlygidgits on the compooter JT wants you to be familiar with.
wink.gif
But, I ain't.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just waiting for him to get frustrated and say, "Oh, all right....time builders are OK!!" - It's on then!!

[ QUOTE ]
I've found a few "almost but not just quite what I'm looking for."

Still accepting resumes

[/ QUOTE ]see.... the post was deleted (not by me, but by the host of this fair website) because it was not a timebuilder position you were looking for... if your not looking for a timebuilding position, if it's not going to help someone get ahead in the aviation field (since this is what the website is for) and it's more of a consultant with "pilot" on the side.. then this is not the place to be posting your ad...

Hope you understand.. but the whole goal is aviation, aviation, aviation...
wink.gif

It is an aviation job.

Excluding "time builders" (who just want to take advantage of a company in many case) does not change that fact.

I would really appreciate a PM next time you delete a post of mine. Doug has always PM'd me if he even edited a post.

[ QUOTE ]
It is an aviation job.

Excluding "time builders" (who just want to take advantage of a company in many case) does not change that fact.

[/ QUOTE ]do I really need to repeat myself?... I did not delete the post and if i feel that something needs to be stressed (not a timebuilder position, maybe 1/4 aviation 3/4 consultant job) to the other members, I'll continue to do so. Thanks for your understanding....
grin.gif

Oh btw people - there's nothing wrong with taking advantage of a company to propel you higher in your career.. that's what timebuilding is all about.. we all do it even in non-aviation related jobs... now a days, it's a fend for yourself world and there isn't much job trust around even in non-aviation jobs.. so don't feel bad about taking advantage of the company cuz in a sense with the low pay, long hours.. they're taking advantage of you too....
grin.gif

Damn Skippy! I'm taking advantage of my current employers connections and aviation experience (he's got 40 years of flying experience and over 4000 TT with over 1000 ME and all of his instructor ratings - current - but, practices law.). The guy knows more about aviation than most DE's.

AND, I'm taking advantage of my weekend job working the line to network. I'm hired to pump gas and tow planes, but I'm using the opportunity to make contacts.

It's all part of the biz, baby!
cool.gif

I used my last job for their money....they kept giving me a check every two weeks. I wasn't gonna leave!

Back