Pilot arrested with gun in his bag (aka why KCM will be going away)

I think in some cases it would be better to ban them from the property. There was an ONT Capt (FFDO by the way and local) that got fired about 10 years ago after testing positive for an illegal substance. I always kept a close look for him around parking lot. He was the type to go postal and the guard shack doesn't do much guarding in ONT.
I have so many opinions about that parking lot that I can’t state on here. I’m surprised there isn’t more stuff happening in the parking lot.

My god you barbarians. This has been some great graphic exchange, but for the love of god, not one of those kitty space ships has been inverted! Do you guys not care?????? There was a reason the shuttle almost immediately rolled inverted coming off the pad, and that was because you can't go into space upright. They modeled it once at NASA, and it resulted in the whole crew becoming pregnant, and the Canada Arm delivering the babies, but into the upside down. You guys don't know anything about physics

I think in some cases it would be better to ban them from the property. There was an ONT Capt (FFDO by the way and local) that got fired about 10 years ago after testing positive for an illegal substance. I always kept a close look for him around parking lot. He was the type to go postal and the guard shack doesn't do much guarding in ONT.

I remember being at navy work kinda late into the evening for some reason. Our legal officer had just busted a whole ring of fraudsters who were part of our local/squadron "First Class Petty Officers Association", who'd been skimming thousands of dollars into their personal accounts. Like actual jail worthy criminal activity. Well their headmaster, was in the legal O's office as I walked by. Guy was a mess, understandably. I was asked to be a signed witness as his charges were read to him, basically because I was the only other one there. I did have a momentary thought of the fact that this dude's professional life/career was basically over and he was probably facing time in the brig......there was no formal security around, nobody armed, and it was just me and legal O brotato. What if he is packing because he knew exactly why he was called into work outside his normal shift? I guess my nihilistic mentality got the better of me, because I said F it and was present for the most awkward few minutes I have spent in a long time. And he didn't shoot anyone, just went to jail.

My god you barbarians. This has been some great graphic exchange, but for the love of god, not one of those kitty space ships has been inverted! Do you guys not care?????? There was a reason the shuttle almost immediately rolled inverted coming off the pad, and that was because you can't go into space upright. They modeled it once at NASA, and it resulted in the whole crew becoming pregnant, and the Canada Arm delivering the babies, but into the upside down. You guys don't know anything about physics
Blame the AI...I used "flying inverted" and "flying upside-down" and numerous other iterations of mansplaining short of showing it the pimp hand, and it produced what it produced.

Careful with that axe, Eugene.
OIG.D.jpg

I think TSA makes these molehill situations into mountains. Their purpose and their entire existence is to keep the airplanes, passengers, and crews safe. Although an agency, they have morphed into a bunch of paste-eating dorks that insist on being referred to as “officers”. Well you’re NOT Officer, you have no law enforcement training…you’re a some-what glorified mall cop. And it’s time you came on board with this!

They should handle these things like they’re are protecting the planes and people and not as if they’re protecting the president! Unload the gun, confiscate it, take the ”offender’s” info and let the airline handle it. If you do this, you’ve done your job TSA!

Any of those space ship cats could be covers to Charlie Stross novels and I, for one, wish he was a member here.

AI photos all seem to have a bad case of uncanny valley.

My results for “diesel punk cat with martini” and “diesel punk green lantern”

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 12.46.01 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 12.45.44 PM.png

Edit: Deleted the cat pics because they were too weird.

Back