Pick a Roundtable Session

I have the following people on my list who are missing from yours.

Minuteman
Milesar
CamYZ125
X-Forces
AZBigDog
montanapilot
TheAlchemist

Where do you want to put them?
The bold is on the list . . . the others did not send back the questionaire, I did not include those on my list. Once I get to the hotel I'll check again. I will PM these folks and ask them to send me the response to the questionaire.

The bold is on the list . . . the others did not send back the questionaire, I did not include those on my list. Once I get to the hotel I'll check again. I will PM these folks and ask them to send me the response to the questionaire.
Please include Frankiegpilot on that list as well. Thanks!!

i''d like to come to one or the other (or both) and listen. I learn a lot by listening to other people's questions and it's always good to be informed of what's going on in the industry and whatnot

i''d like to come to one or the other (or both) and listen. I learn a lot by listening to other people's questions and it's always good to be informed of what's going on in the industry and whatnot
Well my dear . . . If it's at all possible, you can come . . .probably to the second session. (You are small;))

Anybody know where we're meeting yet?

I'm gettin' ancy :panic:

Also, bumblebee, just wanted to let you know that I don't have over 400 TT. I was one of the "bold" names listed earlier as having more, but nope :). I'm sure it doesn't matter much though.
See Ya Laters

Ken

Anybody know where we're meeting yet?

I'm gettin' ancy :panic:

Also, bumblebee, just wanted to let you know that I don't have over 400 TT. I was one of the "bold" names listed earlier as having more, but nope :). I'm sure it doesn't matter much though.
See Ya Laters

Ken

I just got a message from the "big B" ... Room 24001 at the MC.

Back