PHX weekend TFR

We got moved from LA to PHX yesterday due to the wild fires. We get here and find out about the TFR that was supposed to end at 2000Z today. Right before heading to the airport for the afternoon flight I decided to check TFR's again and there is now the new one from 2045Z today through 2000Z tomorrow. So, needless to say were not getting anything done. :( What is there to do up here by KDVT? Movies in the hotel are starting to get a bit boring....

We got moved from LA to PHX yesterday due to the wild fires. We get here and find out about the TFR that was supposed to end at 2000Z today. Right before heading to the airport for the afternoon flight I decided to check TFR's again and there is now the new one from 2045Z today through 2000Z tomorrow. So, needless to say were not getting anything done. :( What is there to do up here by KDVT? Movies in the hotel are starting to get a bit boring....

Couple miles west of DVT at 19th Ave and Deer Valley Rd is the Bliss Showclub. Not too bad of a bar......

LOL. Am sitting at KPHX not too far from you until 0300. Movies getting old here too.

Couple miles west of DVT at 19th Ave and Deer Valley Rd is the Bliss Showclub. Not too bad of a bar......

LOL. Am sitting at KPHX not too far from you until 0300. Movies getting old here too.

Might have to try that out. The one good thing though is that the hotel we are at has free happy hour from 1730-1930 everyday! :beer: :D

for sure don't bust that. I don't know it does seem a little ridiculous for a 30nm and 18000 but they set up the TFR over Warren when he came to michigan the same exact way with the three different zones all expiring at different times.

Back