Peeps heading to OKC Academy 8/26 class...

Sooner1ATC

Found out today that this is my OKC academy start date and was wondering if there is anyone else heading down there on this date....

Congrats, about a week and a half to get everything together.
Thanks! This is great bc 3 weeks ago I received an email saying I am slotted 4 oct21 but I called 2day and they put me in after telling me 4 weeks they can't put anyone b4 OCT. That is ridiculous but I'm happy persistence paid off.:buck:

God I hate doing this b/c I know it's already out there but my searches for OKC housing didn't pull anything up..

Housing on Campus? Or is it a self-sustenance test.

ooh thanks a million!

crud those rates are per-night aren't they

Yes.. but if it makes you feel better, think of it as 'per day'.

Don't forget you should get more than enough per diem on top of your salary to pay for it.

And in case you're about to ask... it's the long term rate.

yeesh.. you know, it might even be wiser to go onto craigslist and find a cheap apartment//studio near the hotels so you can still catch the free shuttles.

35/day
~30 days/month
---------------------
1050/month

cheap studio downtown (per CL ads)

Average prices are around $600/month.

I say save the money for yourself. Debt is over-rated. If you wanted
to make it even more solid.. we should start a housing thread for people going to OKC so we can just pass the lease to someone else who's heading in, while others are graduating. it might work!

Yes.. but if it makes you feel better, think of it as 'per day'.

Don't forget you should get more than enough per diem on top of your salary to pay for it.

And in case you're about to ask... it's the long term rate.

I searched but couldn't find anything on this forum but could've sworn you knew a website to buy double ended black/red pencils..... Is that true?:confused:

Back