Peeps heading to OKC Academy 8/26 class...

ok so some of the rates say if you stay 16 PLUS days you get a discounted rate.... is this true :confused: because that would be amazing since we're going to be there a few more than 16 days.

ok so some of the rates say if you stay 16 PLUS days you get a discounted rate.... is this true :confused: because that would be amazing since we're going to be there a few more than 16 days.

16+ days would usually get you the long term rate, which is significantly lower than the short term rate.

Have any of you got the paper indicating what time the classes start on Tuesday and also what we are supposed to wear, I have no clue what to pack?!?

Have any of you got the paper indicating what time the classes start on Tuesday and also what we are supposed to wear, I have no clue what to pack?!?

I have no clue on what time all this is kicking off b/c I'm still waiting for my welcome packet also. As far as clothing I know that you can't wear cargo shorts(or so other students told me) and that just nice shirts work. I'm packing several non-cargo shorts and then some pants and just a lot of button up shirts..... I will wear dress pants and shirt first day to play it safe.

As for clothing - khakis and polo would be the minimum standard. Nice slacks and button up shirts are also common, but a tie is definitely not necessary. Absolutely no tennis shoes. The standard is business casual, but if ever in doubt...think more business than casual.

Does anyone know what date our training is done at OKC for Aug 26th class?:confused:

According to the FAA Catalog, Basics will end Sept 30th and Tower Cab training will end Nov 30th.

As for clothing - khakis and polo would be the minimum standard. Nice slacks and button up shirts are also common, but a tie is definitely not necessary. Absolutely no tennis shoes. The standard is business casual, but if ever in doubt...think more business than casual.

According to the FAA Catalog, Basics will end Sept 30th and Tower Cab training will end Nov 30th.

AHHHH.... I was confused with the tower cab class dates, thanks buddy!! And you mean Nov 20th right??

Back