PCL TA fails

changing pace for a bit, does anyone know if we lost our place in the paint line or something, they did a lot right off the bat but at last count we only had 14 painted which doesnt add up to the once per week schedule we were told. Anyone know anything? Not trying to start rumors or anything but by my count we should have over 20, just curious.

Don't know. Honestly, I'm fine with it it since it means I don't have to go through the CF that is picking one up in GLH. Dropping 'em off is cake, picking them up normally turns into a multi-hour ordeal assuming the plane is even ready to go.

The way the MEM reserve guys are flying, we may have stopped to cover revenue flights. RSV FO I talked to said he'd done two or three with Gison rather than other reserve CAs.

Don't know. Honestly, I'm fine with it it since it means I don't have to go through the CF that is picking one up in GLH. Dropping 'em off is cake, picking them up normally turns into a multi-hour ordeal assuming the plane is even ready to go.

The way the MEM reserve guys are flying, we may have stopped to cover revenue flights. RSV FO I talked to said he'd done two or three with Gison rather than other reserve CAs.

Change GLH to CKB and you have the same story.

Also, we have five airplanes up at CKB right now. Might not have enough spares to be able to send them to be painted.

Either that (knowing the paint shop in GLH) or the paint facility got "raided" and doesn't have any employees left to paint airplanes. :D

Change GLH to CKB and you have the same story.

Also, we have five airplanes up at CKB right now. Might not have enough spares to be able to send them to be painted.

Either that (knowing the paint shop in GLH) or the paint facility got "raided" and doesn't have any employees left to paint airplanes. :D

Both also VERY possible scenarios. I can attest to the "no spares," though. The other day, it was like watching a championship juggling match watching the gates change for some of the flights. I think the delayed RDU flight changed gates 4 times in an hour. Not sure if it went or not. They tried to give it to me on RRA, but when I did the basic math with them on the phone, it was coming up as 16:02 between starting home reserve that morning and getting back from RDU.

Back