Palm Pilot

Baronman

Can anybody recommend a Palm Pilot type device that is able to store aircraft checklists? I'm thinking ahead for Christmas...

Preferibly in the $200-300 range...(If possible).

Any of them should be able to do it. You can store them as a memo on even the cheapest one.

If you want an old Palm VIIx, PM me. First person to request it gets it for free, just pay for the shipping.

Hey Tony, I am interested in your offer, if it is still available. Struggling student pilot working on my commercial and something like this would be great. Thanks a lot.

My wife's getting me a Tungsten E ($199 CLIE TJ35 equilivent) for Christmas. I'm sure someone has developed a checklist program somewhere.

I plan on using mine with the Airline Pilot's Daily Aviation Logbook and Logbook Pro. I pretty excited about it. There's also a great E6B program out there for pretty cheap.

I have a palm m515. has enough memory that I have about half of the AOPA edirectory saved on it, and could probably fit most if not all that is left. I also have the sportys e6b program which works the same as their electronic e6b. I have not gotten any checklists for it, but I have seen checklist programs that are available.

Back