Paintball discussion....Choose preferred date and time!

Paintball registration will be closing on Friday. We only have 4 right now on the list....

What will probably happen, esp if we don't get enough of a group, is that i'll refund the $$ of those who signed up and ya'll can individually head down there for a game.

they are open on the weekends. If we were planning this for a Tuesday, it would have been a different story (cancelled)...

but they're open on weekends, so there's no reason that those who still signed up can't go have some play time in the same allotted time slot, or whenever you like. It just won't be an event set up and arranged by me. :D

I'd like to sign up. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll be there in time for the group function. So that's why I'm not on the list, as of yet....and probably won't be.

I also understand it may not happen if we don't have the #'s.......C'est la Vie.

PAY AND REGISTER!

I already did. You wankers had better man up! I'm totally going ScarFace on you hosers. Ha!

You bums are killing me. KILLING ME!

I organized this thing, and I'm not even sure if I can go. I'm flying out Sunday morning now, so I don't want to commit then not make it in time. Until our company stops ignoring our CBA and screwing with the reserve pool numbers, I might be screwed out of attending the main event as well.

This whole ordeal is not helping my attitude at the moment about work. :(

I organized this thing, and I'm not even sure if I can go. I'm flying out Sunday morning now, so I don't want to commit then not make it in time. Until our company stops ignoring our CBA and screwing with the reserve pool numbers, I might be screwed out of attending the main event as well.

This whole ordeal is not helping my attitude at the moment about work. :(

Downer, dude.

Registration has been extended a little bit.

I'd hate to cancel the event because of lack of interest, so we've made the decision to extend the registration deadline.

We'll look at what we have on tuesday and if the numbers aren't there, we'll return the dough.

So if you think there's a 60% chance of wanting to go, register. If the numbers aren't there early next week we'll have to canx.

Registration has been extended a little bit.

I'd hate to cancel the event because of lack of interest, so we've made the decision to extend the registration deadline.

We'll look at what we have on tuesday and if the numbers aren't there, we'll return the dough.

So if you think there's a 60% chance of wanting to go, register. If the numbers aren't there early next week we'll have to canx.

How far are you away from the numbers? I might be able to talk my non JC friend into it...

you know what...i think we'll be able to make it work! we just need to find a different transportation route than using the 25 pax min-coach we were going to reserve. heck, you guys might be going to paintball in a limo! HAHA

you know what...i think we'll be able to make it work! we just need to find a different transportation route than using the 25 pax min-coach we were going to reserve. heck, you guys might be going to paintball in a limo! HAHA

I think we should get MikeD to bring a Huey up and we'll ferry troops in, Air Assault style. That'd be fitting. :rawk:

So... is paintball happening or not?

Don't mean to be a pain in the arse, but it'd be nice to know if I should pack clothes for this.

It is...we made the deposit yesterday for all 5 who registered.

Meet at the Palms main lobby/entrance at 12:30 on Sunday and we'll get you transportation and funds for return transportation.

I thought doug had already sent an email to the registered attendees about it.

It is...we made the deposit yesterday for all 5 who registered.

Meet at the Palms main lobby/entrance at 12:30 on Sunday and we'll get you transportation and funds for return transportation.

I thought doug had already sent an email to the registered attendees about it.

Just got the email. Thanks!

Gee... five of us.

Is there an option to co-opt additional players with a cash buy-in when the time comes?

Are just the five of us going to have the whole field to ourselves?

sure there's an option....all they have to do is pay at the door and chip in for the transpo. nothing to it

Back