Our hanger door broke

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
so we had to send the arrow and one of our M's to the High Tail Hangers.
Hawker 800

Piaggio Avanti

Piaggio again

Avanti and Lear

Hawker 800 and the good 'ole Arrow

Not too much bigger, eh?

I really want to fly it!

This was a few weeks ago

FA 18

Nice!

Not bad for an iPhone....

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
That is a big hanger, full of cool toys!
It is, big airport too.

man, i wish our hanger had toys like that

but hey, 3 SR22's a 421, DA40XLS 2 Mooney's a cherokee 6 2 warriors, an arrow, G100 172SP and a half dozen 172M's aint bad...

Matt13C

:yeahthat: I got a chance to see one of those. Really neat plane.
Yeah, I see one on the ramp at TTN a good amount. I have not seen the crew yet and only saw it flying twice, but it is a damn sexy aircraft. Hopefully one day the crew will be out there and I can talk to them, I would love to see the inside of it.

Side note, the company that flies them Avant Air is looking for pilots according to their website. If I had my Comm and the hours I would send in my resume. but for those who do meet the requirements, would be a cool plane to fly.

Maurus

The Great Gazoo
Two SR-22's, Two DA-40XL's, Arrow, Eclipse 500, Mitsibishi Diamond Jet, Cheyanne II and III, Piper cub, Cherokee Six, Arrow, Mirlin, King Air 200, 2 Cherokee-140's, Three C208's, three flying Aerostars with one non-flying Aerostar, C182, C172, a couple hidden C152's, Eurocoupe, Mooney Acclaim, Piper archer, Aztec, Geronimo, a random hawker jet, Eurocopter 135, and two other medical helecopters.

Yes, all this packed into one hanger. Only about 50% of the hanger is being utilized.

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
Two SR-22's, Two DA-40XL's, Arrow, Eclipse 500, Mitsibishi Diamond Jet, Cheyanne II and III, Piper cub, Cherokee Six, Arrow, Mirlin, King Air 200, 2 Cherokee-140's, Three C208's, three flying Aerostars with one non-flying Aerostar, C182, C172, a couple hidden C152's, Eurocoupe, Mooney Acclaim, Piper archer, Aztec, Geronimo, a random hawker jet, Eurocopter 135, and two other medical helecopters.

Yes, all this packed into one hanger. Only about 50% of the hanger is being utilized.
YOU LISTED ARROW TWICE!

haha

Maurus

The Great Gazoo
Well there are technically two arrows... at least there used to be. Havent seen the other one in a while.