Orlando Hot Pursuitcase

Florida never fails to come up with something new.

Everyone bags on Florida (rightfully so) but I suspect that we in Texas do an equal amount of stupid crap…there’s just more space and fewer cameras.

Also this is the thread title of the decade on JC.

Last edited:
Everyone bags on Florida (rightfully so) but I suspect that we in Texas an equal amount of stupid crap…there’s just more space and fewer cameras.

Also this is the thread title of the decade on JC.
1645466289812.png

That thing retails for $1,500

“[The gimmickbag's] battery has a rating of 93.6 watt hours. As per Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
guidelines, passengers may carry all consumer-sized lithium style batteries up to 100 watt hours in their carry-on
luggage.” (This is the large-end of handheld cordless tool batteries.)

“In the event on-board capacity is full or certain carriers have additional carry-on restrictions, some airlines
recently announced that travelers using SMART luggage [sic] would need to remove batteries prior to checking bags
in a plane's cargo hold.”

Thinking about Russell Crowe throwing one of his tantrums about an airline prohibiting his kids' hoverboards from being brought on (which were typically 150-200 Wh).

Pursuitcase is a real portmanteau.

(I know, I know, nobody calls them that anymore. Shutup with your dumb pun game. I hate everyone!)

Pursuitcase is a real portmanteau.

(I know, I know, nobody calls them that anymore. Shutup with your dumb pun game. I hate everyone!)

I'm impressed with the amount of dad humor in this thread. I'd bust out my dad jeans to celebrate, but they were confiscated by my wife and donated to Goodwill. Then she bought me some skinny-ish jeans. They're not full on hipster-skinny but I have to take my phone out of my pocket to tie my shoes, which is too skinny for my liking.

I'm impressed with the amount of dad humor in this thread. I'd bust out my dad jeans to celebrate, but they were confiscated by my wife and donated to Goodwill. Then she bought me some skinny-ish jeans. They're not full on hipster-skinny but I have to take my phone out of my pocket to tie my shoes, which is too skinny for my liking.
Lololol it’s like the opposite of that bobs burgers episode where Linda takes Bob pants shopping

Back