Oops!

Aww, I think they really like each other.

attachment.php

Jimmy must have been workin north ramp :panic:

A little duct tape will take care of that.

If you can't duct it, ###### it!

Do NOT call it duct tape around mechanics. They will get all huffy and offended. Call it "speed tape." Had a mechanic get livid when I mentioned the "duct tape" on the winglet was coming loose.

"It's speed tape, dammit! Call it speed tape."
"Whatever, dude. It's grey, thick and holds stuff together." :)

I probably would have said something along the lines of well, whatever you want to call it, it needs to be fixed. Thank you.

In other words, I don't give a crap what you call it, fix it.

Mechanics are about the toughest guys on the ramp sometimes! ;)

Do NOT call it duct tape around mechanics. They will get all huffy and offended. Call it "speed tape." Had a mechanic get livid when I mentioned the "duct tape" on the winglet was coming loose.

What a high brow mechanic, he must take Latte breaks, not coffee breaks. The correct term I've always learnt is "Hunnert mile an hour tape"

Mechanics are about the toughest guys on the ramp sometimes! ;)

Apparently you haven't been on the Express Ramp in Philly recently. Actually, it's improved, but there used to be monthly gang related knife fights and a whole crate of M16s went missing out of an AWAC cargo bin. No, I don't think the mechanics are all that tough up there.

Let me guess a Mesa ramper? :crazy:

No, PDT.

Can't use duct tape...legally!;) Speed Tape is aluminum tape...which is legal to use. It very hand dandy stuff.

Back