Only four months out!

Maybe there was foreshadowing going on last year. Hope I'm wrong, but maybe...

Never ever ever presume there'll be another year. I'm getting old, there's no one to hand "The Conn" over to and, well, sometimes it's nice to hit Vegas just to gamble, drink an obscene amount of liquor and make epic "Devils Tower from 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind'" on my plate at the all you can eat buffet and not worry about event planning.

After a few closing I have extra money but there's not going to be a NJC this year!? :(

It's Vegas and it's a national meet and greet so screw it this is essentially a NJC 2015 sans formal event.

Truth be told this might work better. Bottom line is people will still be able to put faces to names. People will still make new friends/contacts. It's just that there's no conference room, no pomp, and networking will be done via a craps table or hike or ya know Vegas stuff.

Honestly I'm really interested how this would work out.

It's Vegas and it's a national meet and greet so screw it this is essentially a NJC 2015 sans formal event.

Truth be told this might work better. Bottom line is people will still be able to put faces to names. People will still make new friends/contacts. It's just that there's no conference room, no pomp, and networking will be done via a craps table or hike or ya know Vegas stuff.

Honestly I'm really interested how this would work out.
Yeah the announcement was made after this post. I should be going unless there is a flight for me.

Back