Only four months out!

You got to make it. You have 4 months to figure it out!!

Yeah I know. And yeah I guess it would be good for me. And any other year I would be hustling to get out there. But here's the deal:

1. I've been putting in a stupid amount of overtime (like absurdly stupid) to get my flight goals done.

2. I have a more leadership/mentoring role at my office job vs when I last went in 2014 (scary I know). And sadly I'm the cool and effective leader/mentor. And yeah there is a back up if I take time off. But I frankly don't trust/like my back up mentor for a day let alone a week.

3. This is debatable the cash for Vegas could equate to more flying and getting flight stuff done.

4. Speaking of flight stuff I want this CFI ticket in the bag. So that along with a few other things have been my focus.

On the flip side several people have said I do need to unwind a bit. Also my boss is a stickler for people practicing the N word (networking). So there is that...

Again I have three months to figure it out. If I make it great! If not I might or might not go next year.

Whatusername said:
Yeah I know. And yeah I guess it would be good for me. And any other year I would be hustling to get out there. But here's the deal: 1. I've been putting in a stupid amount of overtime (like absurdly stupid) to get my flight goals done. 2. I have a more leadership/mentoring role at my office job vs when I last went in 2014 (scary I know). And sadly I'm the cool and effective leader/mentor. And yeah there is a back up if I take time off. But I frankly don't trust/like my back up mentor for a day let alone a week. 3. This is debatable the cash for Vegas could equate to more flying and getting flight stuff done. 4. Speaking of flight stuff I want this CFI ticket in the bag. So that along with a few other things have been my focus. On the flip side several people have said I do need to unwind a bit. Also my boss is a stickler for people practicing the N word (networking). So there is that... Again I have three months to figure it out. If I make it great! If not I might or might not go next year.
Bring the mentoree to Vegas. 8)

Yeah I know. And yeah I guess it would be good for me. And any other year I would be hustling to get out there. But here's the deal:

1. I've been putting in a stupid amount of overtime (like absurdly stupid) to get my flight goals done.

2. I have a more leadership/mentoring role at my office job vs when I last went in 2014 (scary I know). And sadly I'm the cool and effective leader/mentor. And yeah there is a back up if I take time off. But I frankly don't trust/like my back up mentor for a day let alone a week.

3. This is debatable the cash for Vegas could equate to more flying and getting flight stuff done.

4. Speaking of flight stuff I want this CFI ticket in the bag. So that along with a few other things have been my focus.

On the flip side several people have said I do need to unwind a bit. Also my boss is a stickler for people practicing the N word (networking). So there is that...

Again I have three months to figure it out. If I make it great! If not I might or might not go next year.

Hopefully you can make it. Sometimes priorities get in the way. That has been my case the last few years, but this year provided they don't make me work on the days TBD I'll definitely be there!

I'm starting to wonder whether there's going to be a big event. @Derg had already announced the dates, venue, etc. by this time last year. We're only three months out now. It's getting tight.

Any insighed, El Jefe?

Back