Online degrees?

I'm almost done my MBA at University of Phoenix. Furloughed 121 - now working for UOP. Great employer and great company. They are regionally accredited, which is what you want. Regional accreditation is better than national. I would rather have gotten my MBA from ERAU, just becaue I would love to get into aviaition management, however one of the perks of working for UOP is free education!

As far as all the negative information goes - it takes one rotten apple to spoil the whole bunch! Before you enroll in any school research the school website, listen to your advisors, read over financial aid!!!!! Most of the complaints are about UOP ripping off students. Here is what you need to realize before you enroll at UOP(or any other school) - school is NOT free, Obama is not paying for you to go to school, if you fail a class, you have to pay for the retake.

Like I said, I work for UOP now, and they are a fantastic employer and offer a great product. The online convenience rocks!

Finally, I am not saying this to promote the school. Most of the negative stuff online drives me up the wall. UOP is an honest company that treats its employees great. Not like my former regional! When going to school just use common sense. Feel free to PM me if you want to know more!

Back