One way to give the Q400 to Republic

They should have gone on google maps to see how far they'd be from the centerline. Fire them. People could have died.

Centerlines are advisory, not regulatory.

Also, give poor Ian a break. He's still flying helicopters with training wheels. :)

At least you're no longer in the "non-essential bus."

And "Skids are for helicopters" which are flown by helicopter pilots. Yes, I've heard that before. :)

This airplane I fly has 3 wheels, 8 blades (paddles, whatever), 2 engines, too...sounds very similar.

The Colgan crew should be fired. Here is why. I would have fixed the tail before the media cameras came out to film it. Signed - jhugz

I'm not sure what's going on here, but I'm pretty sure all 121 pilot should be fired.

That goes double for Dough.

I don't know much about anything...but can we change it from Derg to @DoubleDerg?...oh wait, @DoubleDough!! That way it sounds like you screwed up twice!

Well, your original comment and the subsequent discussion, specifically calling out members to incite an argument without any real substance to the discussion is forum trolling at it's finest. Akin to me going onto an Audi forum and making a thread titled "Audi RS4 review" and the only comment being "LOLOL, AUDI SUCKS!".

I don't really care, but it is trolling.

Back