OKC dress code

Re: Facial hair

So what about facial hair? Do I need to shave and get a hair cut?

433095_f248.jpg

This guy is in my class. You do not need to shave, or even have presentable hair for that matter.

Re: Facial hair

This guy is in my class. You do not need to shave, or even have presentable hair for that matter.

oh im going to SOOOOO love this job then if i get it. i can go back to my rock look and not have to worry about my boss yelling at me :nana2:

i toured my facility with blue tips in my hair..

granted my dad knows everyone there and ive gotten pretty aquainted.

but from what i hear they did nothing more then joke about it.

so i guess what im saying is it's not a very big deal, but honesly i wouldnt try too hard to set yourself apart.

What can the women get away with wearing? Khaki pants and polo shirts are so drabby and not cute at all.

Can I wear slacks with a nice blouse or collared shirt and heels?

Yes. It isn't a uniform, just business casual.

Did the women in training dress up in heels and skirts and stuff or did they tend to go the same way as the guys (khakis and polo)? I work in a very casual environment right now and I wear jeans and heels almost every day, so I am going to have to splurge on work clothes no matter what...

Well I went to AF Basic Training in July-Sept in San Antonio then lived in DC for 4 years so I know humidity! And yes, does get quite uncomfortable. But im sure that doesnt even compare to the folks who live in Florida, LA etc...

I grew up in DC and have lived in LA, MS and FL and MD/DC/NOVA, by far, has the worst humidity.

If you wear boots, a string tie, and a belt buckle that looks like a small dinner plate they will think you are an instructor.

Did the women in training dress up in heels and skirts and stuff or did they tend to go the same way as the guys (khakis and polo)? I work in a very casual environment right now and I wear jeans and heels almost every day, so I am going to have to splurge on work clothes no matter what...

Women, I feel, got away with proverbial murder as far as the dress code went, but the average woman wore skirts (of tasteful length) and a nice blouse, some wore heals, some wore flats, if I recall properly the rule was you had to wear closed toed shoes.

As far as you women with nose studs, I don't think anyone had any issues with any of the jewelery I saw the women wear, but I think if someone had a bullring, someone might have an issue with that.

(Waiting for the new contract, if he can't get his pay, at least give him shorts)

Women, I feel, got away with proverbial murder as far as the dress code went, but the average woman wore skirts (of tasteful length) and a nice blouse, some wore heals, some wore flats, if I recall properly the rule was you had to wear closed toed shoes.

As far as you women with nose studs, I don't think anyone had any issues with any of the jewelery I saw the women wear, but I think if someone had a bullring, someone might have an issue with that.

(Waiting for the new contract, if he can't get his pay, at least give him shorts)

There's some gals at the academy that do, indeed, get away with "murder."

This is not a complaint.

Back