Ohhhhhhh man

Crockrocket94

Anyone seen APR09 edition of Flying?

Check out P. 31.

Yeahhhhhh Lets all go to Gulfstream Training Academy. I cannot believe the stuff I am reading.

I just want to burn the magazine article.

Wow, I can't believe how they spun that.
-----
On a positive note, the article "A voice from the past", on page 69, is one of the best articles I have read in a long time.

I was going to avoid GIA, but if the magazine of Richard Collins, Mac McClellan, Gordon Baxter and Len Morgan say it is ok then I am definately down with going and paying.

Flying has lacked quality since 1996.

(Randomly picked year)

But, this once again shows the large disconnect between the hobby oriented pilots and the professionals.

Flying has lacked quality since 1996.

(Randomly picked year)

But, this once again shows the large disconnect between the hobby oriented pilots and the professionals.

Lol..........I suppose then if we see the same ad in Airline Pilot magazine, then we'll really need to worry!:D

How come you guys get your flying mags so much faster...I'm beginning to think my mail man keeps them to check out that foxy lady in the recent Mooney ads.

Lol..........I suppose then if we see the same ad in Airline Pilot magazine, then we'll really need to worry!:D

See, here is the problem. It's an ad...so take it for what it's worth. Flying has bills to pay (including employees), so they do what they can to bring in revenue. Everyone going to stop watching TV because they advertise something you don't agree with? Flying has some good articles, especially with Lane Wallace's extensive coverage of the U2 program recently...good reading. If you don't like it, then don't buy it. Besides, how many ads were places with Airline Pilot magazine from AirInc?

Actually...I haven't seen it yet so is it NOT an ad? If it's an article written by the staff, then I take it all back. :)

mail

They say they have training that places people above everyone else and that if you pay 30grand to make 15 a year then you will get hired by a REGIONAL!!!!

A REAL REGIONAL AIRLINE AFTER GIA!!!

Back