Oh Trump/Vance (DCA P-56 violation)

IMG_1958.jpeg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8bQY02SEBc

Can't say I blame them, turning left isn't something I see Trump or Vance doing anytime soon. ;)
I think you're starting to break the fever.

Just so you know, you can be a staunch republican and not MAGA or Trump because I'm sure you understand he'll tell whatever party will listen and will say whatever he has to say to assure allegiance to him. Not the GOP, but him.

May I suggest:

1. The Bulwark Podcast
2. The diatribes of Dick and Liz Cheney
3. Anything by Tim Miller, strategist for Jeb Bush.
4. The Michael Steele Podcast

It doesn't mean you're pro-democrat at all, it just means that you're averse to cults and see hope for the future of conservatism in America because what we have now isn’t a classically conservative GOP.

One person made a joke of the trump affiliation and everyone else is discussing the procedure or the operator. Of course you, our resident centrist, had to come on with the weirdest take.
Yeah but he inherited a multi million dollar real estate business. What’s more Trumpy than that?!

*eye twitch*. Not ZNY. ZNY is center. Tracon is not a center. We work for a living .

Gotta continue getting it wrong, even if it means jumping on the hand grenade with the words.

...Just wait 'til you hear me mispronounce it as TRACK-on!

/s

It's very odd. A couple of pilots flying a jet make a mistake and normally you all would defend them. Nope. TRUMPS JET MISSES TURN, ATTACK! ATTACK!. I'm sure the pilots were substandard and deserve the ridicule. SARCASM
deer sweet baby Jesus himself could have been flying that plane and unless outcome was certain death my initial take would still be “MFer should have pulled heading” (or whatever the non Airbus equivalent is).

Do you think they bothered to call that phone number when they landed?? Or do conveniently forgot to?!

deer sweet baby Jesus himself could have been flying that plane and unless outcome was certain death my initial take would still be “MFer should have pulled heading” (or whatever the non Airbus equivalent is).
The thing has perfectly good manual flight controls.

Back