Oh Spirit

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!

Brooks grew curious and requested surveillance footage of the airport. What he saw on the video was shocking — the video showed gate agents dumping all of his belongings into the trash. Those belongings included everything from medications to family heirlooms.

“I was mortified to see, you know, my personal belongings being discarded, some of it being stolen, going into the trash. I needed the medication in there,” Brooks told “NewsNation: Rush Hour.”

Brooks’s attorney said the employees were suspended and then arrested. Spirit Airlines did not respond to a request for comment from NewsNation.

1679877010791.png

Man, that's messed up. I don't understand how they didn't think about literally every square meter of the airport probably being on a camera.

Speaking of that, I'd love to mount the KCM desk to record the disgusted looks of flight crews when they're told "You're the random"

"Well, hand my credentials back!"

Man, that's messed up. I don't understand how they didn't think about literally every square meter of the airport probably being on a camera.

Speaking of that, I'd love to mount the KCM desk to record the disgusted looks of flight crews when they're told "You're the random"

haha I have seen so many people turn into toddlers in that line, and I am brand new still. I'm not even sure what would qualify as unusually bad at this point

and yeah, if you go out in public (forget just the airport) you can pretty much assume everything you do is on camera. I just had an A FA from northern ID who told us in the crew van that her city council just installed a bunch of surveillance cameras to spy on children. I resisted for a while, but eventually had to ask her what she thought they were trying to surveil. She said "they want to do surveillance on us, they're installing it in schools too". I said "oh man, not the schools". Then I locked eyes with the CA (who I knew wasn't a moron) while addressing her, and asked "so what do you think about CRT and groomers?" and just watched it burn

Last edited:

The absolute worst part of airline management was firing people. But when I had to do it, I often had to just give them a blank stare and say, "Uh, there are cameras everywhere".

The absolute worst part of airline management was firing people. But when I had to do it, I often had to just give them a blank stare and say, "Uh, there are cameras everywhere".

You never ask a question you don't already know the answer to! :)

Back