Oh Redding Aero Enterprises Inc

I read the pilot had diverted from his original destination and was shooting an approach to his alternate. It’s possible he simply ran out of fuel.

It looks from the pics like it's floating. Didn't think a plane would float that long. He was in the water at least 40 minutes. Glad he got out.

Probably resting on the bottom. Arcata Bay is very shallow outside the channel.

arcata bay.JPG

The old Ameriflight days of the ILS into ACV break off below the cloud deck, cancel IFR, and visual into Murray?

I have the t-shirt from that one.

Local hotel people advise this was likely the case, but dense fog getting into the intended destination led to...landing in the water.

I went for a jog once behind the hotel. The street had weeds 6’ tall. Through the weeds I once saw 3 guys and a girl standing in a circle doing meth. They gave one look at me and went right back to getting high. I never ran back there again

I went for a jog once behind the hotel. The street had weeds 6’ tall. Through the weeds I once saw 3 guys and a girl standing in a circle doing meth. They gave one look at me and went right back to getting high. I never ran back there again

“Oh Humboldt County!”

Honestly if it wasn’t for the dad sneakers I wasn’t sure if that was the pilot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back