Oh Delta XII

Flare... back wheels... Tap it forward... front wheels... fly the nose down...
The A300 is more like an “all main wheels at once clunk”.

I’ve always marveled at the A330 landings. Everyone seems to look like a greaser with the back mains just rolling on and then the front mains.

You guys have the São Paulo syndrome.

The Airbus flies great for paychecks that don’t bounce every 2 weeks, unlike your landings.
True, I don't miss the fact that a 40 million dollar airplane doesn't have a usable cupholder.

The A300 is more like an “all main wheels at once clunk”.

I’ve always marveled at the A330 landings. Everyone seems to look like a greaser with the back mains just rolling on and then the front mains.

The front mains are a bit of voodoo and could ruin a good touchdown if you slapped them down. Other than that, yep! It was full on making 3 landings every time you landed for each set of wheels

"Great landing, skipper! Were you Navy??"
Infamous person at Cheap Ass Air who did that... no longer works at Cheap Ass Air. *

*not because of that A320 STOLanding, but had his letter of termination ready to go for years in the CP’s desk. It’s a funny ass story on the scenario surrounding his termination.

Infamous person at Cheap Ass Air who did that... no longer works at Cheap Ass Air. *

*not because of that A320 STOLanding, but had his letter of termination ready to go for years in the CP’s desk. It’s a funny ass story on the scenario surrounding his termination.
Why do I have a feeling I know this guy?

Was that the guy that was in the accident in Nigeria?

The ERJ was insane, 135/145/Legacy all loved to kamikaze that nosewheel if you didn't yank it back on touchdown.

That’s for sure, but I’ve noticed the 135 is worse than the 145, at a certain speed rolling out one loses elevator authority and the nose just drops. The 145 has authority longer, I’m guessing the moment from the extra length?

Back