Oh Delta VI

I used the A320 Level 7 FTD for what it was intended for - line-oriented training. It’s fine. In normal ops sprinkled with a few abnormal procedures, you do not need motion.

If you run into Jared during training, tell him I said “SHUT UP”! :) He’ll understand.

I get it that full motion is expensive. But im pretty sure every airline tries to reduce "time in the box" by adding in VPT/CPT/IPT all the trainers. Probably a 121 wide thing not limited to delta..
Sure, but the key difference here is that some bright spark decided to try to slip the FAA a mickey, and get around a key cornerstone of the Advanced Qualification Program.

You guy get like 6 full motion sims, don’t throw stones! :)

Five (can't spell "yeet" without EET nowadays), a type, and a LOFT, and that's not what I'm doing here.

While it is true that "...some people like to sit in the back of the room and throw spitwads," that is not my purpose here.

Oh come on, it's an Airbus, not a mad dog. The hardest thing about Airbus training is forgetting everything you know about airplanes and learning how to swear in French. You could do it in 2 sims.

"Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de conard d'encule de ta mere"

Oh come on, it's an Airbus, not a mad dog. The hardest thing about Airbus training is forgetting everything you know about airplanes and learning how to swear in French. You could do it in 2 sims.

"Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de conard d'encule de ta mere"

Now say it like Batman! Doooo itttt!!

Back