Oh SFO tower

We came into Planet Elvis the other night to a completely fouled gate. In addition to that, one of the loaders broke down and they were trying to get it running and then tried to push it with tugs. Neither one of us got upset. We just sat there and laughed at the comedy of errors...especially when the 2 tugs where trying to push the loader out of the way.

I mean I felt bad we were blocking access to like 6 gates on the Southeast Ramp, but there was nothing we could do and getting upset certainly wouldn't speed things up. Someone made a comment on the radio and I just told them we had a really fouled gate and that we were sorry.

Getting your blood pressure up does nothing to make things go faster.

Don’t think this was last night in the same place, dumping snow in a place that doesn’t usually get it. But I was there waiting for our aircraft to pull in then it takes forever to get back out and the ground crew just wasn’t moving fast enough for my coworker. Dude, would you hurry in snow? Nope. I always have to remind them that it is not allowed to run on the ramp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back