Oh American…. Hey dacuj, can you help them?

I think it spans generations, actually.

There’s just a high level of “coo coo” in aviation at the moment.

I have a friend who does some of the social media stuff for an airline that’s participating at a career fair. Registration is full and they’re not accepting standbys. Broadcast throughout social media.

The number of passive-aggressive ‘that’s not FAIR!’ and parents (parents!) writing about how little Billy is the best regional captain on earth and how DARE they not make accommodations is hilarious to him.

And who created these young monsters? I know you don’t have kids. But just saying. Kids are simply a reflection on their own parenting.

I had a captain once that started a pissing match with ATC over a frequency change that he kept reading back incorrectly. First, he took someone else’s handoff, then he misread the frequency given to us. When lightly reprimanded by the controller, this guy still didn’t understand what he did wrong, even after I also explained it to him. It was all just super passive-aggressive and unnecessary. That was the only time I ever had to “have a chat” with a captain.

I had a captain once that started a pissing match with ATC over a frequency change that he kept reading back incorrectly. First, he took someone else’s handoff, then he misread the frequency given to us. When lightly reprimanded by the controller, this guy still didn’t understand what he did wrong, even after I also explained it to him. It was all just super passive-aggressive and unnecessary. That was the only time I ever had to “have a chat” with a captain.
Wasn’t me, was it? :smoke:

Pictured: parking lot outside the training center on Saturday morning.

IMG_5606.jpeg

They are discussing how mad they are about the newer, cooler mid-engine Corvettes.

Pictured: parking lot outside the training center on Saturday morning.

View attachment 76612

They are discussing how mad they are about the newer, cooler mid-engine Corvettes.

That's the "I get up, hit the breakfast buffet real hard, play virtual golf at the Parnas mall, take a nap and wanna meet up at 5pm to hit up Irish Red?"

Because nothing...NOTHING...can top the arrogance and attitude of a Baby B-Scaler, Flower Mound residing 777 Captain.

LOLZ. Oh challenge accepted with the PTC residing SkyLord who complains that FOs don’t know their place any longer and they DARE to move to the “south side” of Peachtree City. That’s for captains only, apparently.

LOLZ. Oh challenge accepted with the PTC residing SkyLord who complains that FOs don’t know their place any longer and they DARE to move to the “south side” of Peachtree City. That’s for captains only, apparently.
I see your challenge and raise you a simple, "You'll be senior some day, son."

We have our own version over here at BlueJuice Factory. They’re known as the horrible hundred. Top 100 guys on the seniority list who’s views on life will make you head scratch and question how they are allowed to leave their home without supervision.

I think it spans generations, actually.

There’s just a high level of “coo coo” in aviation at the moment.

I have a friend who does some of the social media stuff for an airline that’s participating at a career fair. Registration is full and they’re not accepting standbys. Broadcast throughout social media.

The number of passive-aggressive ‘that’s not FAIR!’ and parents (parents!) writing about how little Billy is the best regional captain on earth and how DARE they not make accommodations is hilarious to him.
Umm did you say parents? My parents didn’t know I was looking for another job until I had one. Idk if the kids or parents are crazier.

Back