Oh Alaska(n)

No lies told. You asked if I was watching pilot schedule awards for a place I wasn’t working. I said yes, I’ve seen Delta schedules in DeltaNet a few weeks ago after seeing that Delta schedule complaint thread on APC, and that I wasn’t impressed. I wanted to see what their fuss was about.

I primarily use Deltanet for checking loads.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Buddy I'm not being facetious. Nothing in my posts implied I was being facetious. I've been quite clear I'm trying to set the record straight in response to your words.

View attachment 64604

So, once again, this was a lie? You aren't actually checking another airline's internal site for pilot’s bid awards as you said you had, correct?

It’s pointless. He won’t realize that at the end of the day we work harder and are paid a lot less than our peers. Or anything else for that matter.

The more VX guys I fly with and ask about the guy the more I realize how pointless it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let the hate flow through you both. It's refreshing.

Beef, just let it go. Why are you being like this? You've never flown with me, don't know me, and I don't know you. Well, I know the APU thing. That was not right to do.

Last edited:
No lies told. You asked if I was watching pilot schedule awards for a place I wasn’t working. I said yes, I’ve seen Delta schedules in DeltaNet a few weeks ago after seeing that Delta schedule complaint thread on APC, and that I wasn’t impressed. I wanted to see what their fuss was about.

I primarily use Deltanet for checking loads.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Do you realize how pathetic you sound sometimes. Not only do you google your FOs you check pilot schedules at a company you don’t even work at. Bro you seriously got some mental issues. No wonder your name and reputation follows you everywhere you go.

Good luck at Delta. They have hired half their pilot group since Jan 2014, and the avg age of these new hires was 37. If you’re older than 37 and leaving AS for DL, you’re not gonna break the top 2-3k. Delta has already hired their last A350 Capt for the rest of your career. You’ll never hold the top paying position at Delta. They also have the least widebodies of the big 3, but hey, you have a SEA base.
Truth. Looking at widget seniority was very sobering for me.

I physically flew only 12 days, credit 127.7 hrs. I did alright. I have learned some good techniques/tricks and I use everything I can even in this crappy contract to my advantage.

January I was 117.1 credit
Feb was 93.3
March was 96.3
None of those months did I physically fly more than 16 days.
May, 16 days of flying, 15 off, 97:40 credit.

How are you crediting 127 hours? What are these tricks?

1651701207224.jpeg

Back