Off-duty pilot on Southwest flight steps in to help after pilot becomes ill while flying

I’m not a huge R&M fan but it was pretty hilarious to see the confusion and horror in some corporate captain’s eyes when they wandered in to depart for Asia in their G-whatever at 11 PM and there’s a nomex clad degenerate slouched on the sofa watching Rick turn into a pickle

Not nearly as one watching an ep of “Attack on Titan”.

I suck at languages, but I’ve always had a strong desire to learn Japanese so I could watch anime natively (subs before dubs, yo!). I’d then toss it on the crew room TV, and not only would my enjoyment increase, but I could spread some serious WTFery as well.

Win win.

The usual nutters on our work FB group are speculating it’s because the vaccine and the recent rash of pilot incapacitations are all vaccine related. Don’t worry, no evidence provided by them.

I mean there is equal evidence that the incapacitation is because of the fourth stripe on the shoulder. Since it sounds like it’s all captains this has happened too.

Circa 2008, desperately trying to get out of Comair, I was able to score an interview with them. Two weeks before my interview they called and told me to be patient they were pushing back interviews to a later date. Two weeks later they announced furloughs were coming.

Ebb and flow… ebb and flow...

We'll all go from career genius to fumbling moron, back and forth… "What are YOU doing there?"/"What are you doing THERE?!"

I used to turn the FBO tv to adult swim. Then they moved the tv upstairs, and then they stopped paying the cable bill.

AS would be excellent crew room fodder.

msnbc and hide the remote in the drop ceiling/activate parental controls to lock out other channels
watch heads explode

Reprogramming the remote with the parental controls is PhD-level trolling.

A few eps of Metalapocalypse or Squidbillies would do the trick…

I tried to get into Squidbillies....I thought anything that Charles Napier was voicing would be worth watching but I just couldn't connect with it. R&M I still have plans to get into. I'm told that it matters that I watch the first two seasons properly.

AS would be excellent crew room fodder.

Reprogramming the remote with the parental controls is PhD-level trolling.

I tried to get into Squidbillies....I thought anything that Charles Napier was voicing would be worth watching but I just couldn't connect with it. R&M I still have plans to get into. I'm told that it matters that I watch the first two seasons properly.
Rick and Morty is fine, but good grief is the fanbase obnoxious

Back