October 22nd Academy En-route

aggie_atc

Who else starts En-route training on the 22nd? What facility are you selected for? Where are you going to stay?

In my case: I'm headed to ZHU - Houston Center, and I'll be over at Apple Tree.

I'll be there on the 22nd. I'm going to ZKC. I'll be staying at a place in Mustang that I found on Craigslist. See you in six days.

Hey man, me and another guy are starting on the 22nd both of us are going to zhu also....see you in a few days. Staying at the fairways.

Just got my OKC welcome packet. It was FexEx overnight Saturday delivery. I sure it cost a lot for the FAA to send all of these so quicky. Seems a lot of money could have been saved if they would have just bothered to mail it earlier.

Also, the packet states that class will go until March 3rd, which is a week later than they had originally told me when I was previously going to start on the 21st of october.

Just got my OKC welcome packet. It was FedEx overnight Saturday delivery. I sure it cost a lot for the FAA to send all of these so quickly. Seems a lot of money could have been saved if they would have just bothered to mail it earlier.

Well, I'm glad that you received your packet, I had just finished ranting about not getting my packet in another thread when the notification of your post came in. I guess that means that there is still hope for receiving my packet then.

Also, the packet states that class will go until March 3rd, which is a week later than they had originally told me when I was previously going to start on the 21st of october.

My original dates were 10/31 through 3/9, so that would make the class about 3 days longer than what they had advertised in my original FOL.

Well, I'm glad that you received your packet, I had just finished ranting about not getting my packet in another thread when the notification of your post came in. I guess that means that there is still hope for receiving my packet then.

My packet finally arrived 30 minutes ago!

Back