October 22nd Academy En-route

aggie_atc

Who else starts En-route training on the 22nd? What facility are you selected for? Where are you going to stay?

In my case: I'm headed to ZHU - Houston Center, and I'll be over at Apple Tree.

MrFent

I'll be there on the 22nd. I'm going to ZKC. I'll be staying at a place in Mustang that I found on Craigslist. See you in six days.

Svirf

Hey man, me and another guy are starting on the 22nd both of us are going to zhu also....see you in a few days. Staying at the fairways.

MrFent

Just got my OKC welcome packet. It was FexEx overnight Saturday delivery. I sure it cost a lot for the FAA to send all of these so quicky. Seems a lot of money could have been saved if they would have just bothered to mail it earlier.

MrFent

Also, the packet states that class will go until March 3rd, which is a week later than they had originally told me when I was previously going to start on the 21st of october.

aggie_atc

Just got my OKC welcome packet. It was FedEx overnight Saturday delivery. I sure it cost a lot for the FAA to send all of these so quickly. Seems a lot of money could have been saved if they would have just bothered to mail it earlier.
Well, I'm glad that you received your packet, I had just finished ranting about not getting my packet in another thread when the notification of your post came in. I guess that means that there is still hope for receiving my packet then.

aggie_atc

Also, the packet states that class will go until March 3rd, which is a week later than they had originally told me when I was previously going to start on the 21st of october.
My original dates were 10/31 through 3/9, so that would make the class about 3 days longer than what they had advertised in my original FOL.

aggie_atc

Well, I'm glad that you received your packet, I had just finished ranting about not getting my packet in another thread when the notification of your post came in. I guess that means that there is still hope for receiving my packet then.
My packet finally arrived 30 minutes ago!