Ny Pepc Fol

Yeah who wants to navigate that monstrous thread for maybe one or two possible FOLs when you can just post a simple yes or no here. Very simple stuff and I wish the OP luck in getting some actual responses.

That's what I made that thread for and it was trashed at first.... but as long as you read after page 6, then you'll find what you're looking for :)

BUT, if you want some good entertainment and some laughs, read the first 5 pages!

Sorry if this question has been answered on another thread...but I was wondering what kind of medical tests/exams they do at the PEPC? I'm about to go to the Dr. and want to know what I'm in for at the PEPC so I can find out if my Dr. can spot it before I go.

At the PEPC the Medical exam consist of

Vision Test (Surprisingly they are strict on it my friend failed that portion, and was not able to become a controller. I am not sure if he is color blind or has really poor vision, so I don't know the answer to why he completely failed)
Hearing Test: They place a headset on you and you push a button every time you hear a noise
Blood Pressure
EKG: (Make sure you don't wear lotions and go light on the body wash the stickies kept falling off my skin. That was really annoying
Physical Exam: Md comes in and makes you do all these really weird things

It was all pretty cool and laid back, unless you have some serious conditions don't worry about it

At the PEPC the Medical exam consist of

Vision Test (Surprisingly they are strict on it my friend failed that portion, and was not able to become a controller. I am not sure if he is color blind or has really poor vision, so I don't know the answer to why he completely failed)
Hearing Test: They place a headset on you and you push a button every time you hear a noise
Blood Pressure
EKG: (Make sure you don't wear lotions and go light on the body wash the stickies kept falling off my skin. That was really annoying
Physical Exam: Md comes in and makes you do all these really weird things

It was all pretty cool and laid back, unless you have some serious conditions don't worry about it

Physical exam: al they do is press on your abdomen, check for scurrilous, look into your ears,throat, nose and check your breathing.

She was like: Alright, undo your pants so I can check ya out.

I was like, damn I didn't know it was this kinda party :nana2:
IMO my doc was enjoying himself a tad too much while checking out the tattoos. This part took longer than anything else in the exam.:D

I reported that I had a hernia when I was much younger and I still didn't have to do the ole turn and cough. Maybe I wasn't attractive enough to her. Oh well her loss.

I reported that I had a hernia when I was much younger and I still didn't have to do the ole turn and cough. Maybe I wasn't attractive enough to her. Oh well her loss.
I've had 2/4 MD's do the turn and cough, I don't know why they do and then don't do it.

My doc asked about my surgeries that I listed on my form and if I had any tattoos or scars from the surgeries. He listened to my lungs (my surgeries were for collapsed lungs) and I was done. I never even got out of my chair. It took about 3 minutes.

Back