Ny Pepc Fol

"Called Today." As in I was curious and I picked up the phone input a ten digit number and asked politely a few questions.
Well I wasn't sure...
some people could mean "I was called today"
or "I called today"

Most people were called by the faa, hence the question.
It just seems odd that they have the FOL but you had to call them to receive it.

:yup: are you actually questioning if i actually got my FOL?

I post on here very rarely but I follow the posts, I appreciate how people keep others in the loop about whats going on through their process. And I try to keep others in the loop to help them out.

Seems kinda funny your more concerned with my FOL. Have you considered trying to check on the status of yours????

:yup: are you actually questioning if i actually got my FOL?

I post on here very rarely but I follow the posts, I appreciate how people keep others in the loop about whats going on through their process. And I try to keep others in the loop to help them out.

Seems kinda funny your more concerned with my FOL. Have you considered trying to check on the status of yours????

No, no I'm not questioning your FOL. I'm appreciative of your news too.

I was just confused when you said "called them", didn't know what exactly you meant. (I was just stating why I was confused as to your meaning. Most people get the call from the FAA, so I figured that's what you meant, but no harm no foul)

Anyways, who knows, maybe we'll be in the same class, so let's play nice now :D

i received my fol on the 7th and i start august 18 okc... only 11 day notice but my employer now didnt care :-D im booked and all set to go

I feel like we're getting closer guys...

email I got back from my HR rep today:

" I have rec'd your medical and drug approvals, but no security yet. We hope
to have information in the next couple of weeks to begin filling classes
for Oct 1 forward. Keep ckg back for updates."

October 1st is right around the corner! :D Question now is, Are they planning on using the 1st as the first day for FY09 enroute classes? or are they just throwing the date out b/c it's the start of the new fiscal year? :confused:

Looks like I'm not alone in the good state of Texas and headin to ZFW. NYC PEPC guy and still waiting on the FOL. I don't mean to sound harsh, but of all the centers I have worked with ZFW, ZAB, & ZOA have been the most helpful.

Physical Exam
: I had some good looking Lady tell me to strip down to my undees and I had the best experience of my life with the FAA.:nana2:

BACKGROUND: Everyone I put on my form got a letter. Friday two FBI agents showed up at my door for more questions. (I was not home) So they interviewed my sister and brother-in-law instead. I was a bad boy in high school but not that bad.

Applied in 2007/2008
ASSAT test-- 100 (Got in trouble for laughing to much during the test)
NYC PEPC
tol--ZFW
FOL- waiting???????

Back