Nov 17 after PEPC mixer

nav-vet

I hope this hasnt already been posted, I know you guys hate that, but Ive seen a mixer being scheduled for other PEPCI dates. What about us 17th people... wanna hang out:rawk:

I hope this hasnt already been posted, I know you guys hate that, but Ive seen a mixer being scheduled for other PEPCI dates. What about us 17th people... wanna hang out:rawk:

Works for me. I have an 8:00 AM PEPC time and don't fly out until the next morning. I am staying near the airport, but can meet mostly anywhere.

I have a 7am so I am down. PM me guys. Staying in downtown.

That sounds like a plan to me. I guess compared to you guys I get to sleep in till my 9am appointment. I am staying downtown also. Comfort Inn I think with out checking my reservation. The one right around the corner. PM me if you have something already figured out.

Just a quick note to bring this thread back to the front (for a minute at least). I just got to KC and am at the Comfort Inn. My appointment is the 17th at 9. If anyone else is in town, or even at this hotel, then give me a call to get some dinner or something. The hotel number is 818-472-8808. Then just ask for Mr. (ha) Huberts room and they should connect you. I am going to go walk the route for tomorrow but should be back soon. Sorry if I miss you.

No, the weather is beautiful. Sunny and warm. I just walked over to the DOT building wearing a light coat and was almost sweating. I checked the forcast before I left and I believe it is supposed to be like this most of the week.

good luck on the PEPC today! i am meeting a guy tonight at jack stack's BBQ. we'll be there around 8. his PEPC is tomorrow and mine is friday. shoot me a PM if you are interested, and i will give you my cell.

I Will be there late Thursday afternoon with bippoptl...... We will be grabbing and sampling the BBQ cuisine that every recommends and staying at the comfort inn. We will be there also Friday night since we are flying back on Saturday. If you want to get together for dinner or something send either of us a PM......

good luck on the PEPC today! i am meeting a guy tonight at jack stack's BBQ. we'll be there around 8. his PEPC is tomorrow and mine is friday. shoot me a PM if you are interested, and i will give you my cell.

Which Jack Stack's are you meeting at? My PEPC is tomorrow as well.

I'm sitting at Gates BBQ and all I can say is YUM! Good luck all at the pepc this week.

Gates was CRAPPY barbecue. I was greatly disappointed because I consider myself a BBQ connoisseur. The sauce was horrible. Gates was supposed to be the best in Kansas City and it was terrible. I have had much, much, much better BBQ in Georgia.

Back