NJC 2020

The only full flights I've been on this year have been to\from LAS, and they've been some of the most boisterous and trashy passengers I've ever seen. To put it politely; you can quickly tell that a lot of people are on their first commercial flight ever each day thanks to being out of work and having saved up their stimulus money along with dirt cheap flights\hotels\cars. My friends who live out there constantly have talked about how out of control the situation is on the strip compared to any other time they can recall, and I've been hearing that since June.

All that said, now is the perfect time to dust off the chicken suit from JCWH and have another chicken fight between @SlumTodd_Millionaire and @juxtapilot in front of 47% of World Star Hip Hop's user base.

Last edited:
Well, I guess we always have the Zoom chat.
Since we usually put days aside for the Vegas trip, I'm sure we could pick a night to try for and see if we end up with a bunch of people. Potentially, you could even do virtual event rooms for real networking or a political unmoderated Zoom debate between @Cherokee_Cruiser and @SlumTodd_Millionaire . Both equally worth everyone's time.

Since we usually put days aside for the Vegas trip, I'm sure we could pick a night to try for and see if we end up with a bunch of people. Potentially, you could even do virtual event rooms for real networking or a political unmoderated Zoom debate between @Cherokee_Cruiser and @SlumTodd_Millionaire . Both equally worth everyone's time.

The “Chicken VS Peter Griffey” melee failed a few years ago. Besides, Jake’s a married man now and STM is skinny.

Why would you want to see a pair of Republicans debate each other?

The “Chicken VS Peter Griffey” melee failed a few years ago. Besides, Jake’s a married man now and STM is skinny.
Being married suddenly means you can't jump men who resemble Peter Griffin on the Vegas strip into a fight with an unknown assailant in a chicken costume?

Why would you want to see a pair of Republicans debate each other?
LOL, we'll see...I think there is great potential in watching it unfold where @SlumTodd_Millionaire is sitting in the comfort of his own home, able to rage with no restraint. And @Cherokee_Cruiser can just sit on a toilet or something in case he needs to piss. Don't want to waste a minute, and a great platform for debating his all-too-public potty habits. Could all be great fun. I'd enjoy drinking to that webcast.

Last edited:
As everyone knows, the in-person NJC is CXL :(...but the ONLINE NJC is going on :)...tonight!

Join us from 7pmEST/4pmPST till we all go o_O
Wear your Halloween outfits (you'll be at home, we know you have something and your regular ugly mug don't count!) :bounce:

Here's the info to find us on Zoom. We have a business license so we should be able to accommodate everyone. The only thing we ask is that you enjoy your red wine, just try not to spill it on the white carpet.

If you would like to "aviation network" with anyone in particular, please let us know as we should be able to setup side rooms for work meet and greet/chatter.

Hope to see you there!
ZOOM Virtual NJC Chat

Back