Saturday Jetcareers Virtual Happy Hour (changed details)

Rocketman99

Frozen Guppy Manipulator
Someone put @Rocketman99 in charge, just make sure he goes back to that place with the animals on the walls. That wasn't weird at all.
Eh. My buddy likes to hunt. He's been on lots of international hunting trips and has the mounts up in his bar/gaming room which is like twice the size of my condo. I dunno what else to tell ya.

Screaming_Emu

Joe Conventional
If I was computer illiterate, where would I find the passcode? I clicked on the previous links and it took me to a page that didn't exist.

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Sorry I missed. I had a virtual concert to watch which was a lot of fun minus the router issues. Time for a new router, me thinks. :p

BigZ

Considered crashing the party this upcoming Saturday, since I'll be at work and not hanging out with the kids like past couple of months worth of Saturdays, but 12+ hr duty day and hotel at 2300 Eastern makes that not feasible. One of these days.

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Don't forget....This weekend would have been NetworkJC (NJC) in Vegas...but since Vegas is CXL, we're holding it ONLINE instead!
Dergalot and I will be dressed in our HALLOWEEN BEST! :bounce:

NJC
SATURDAY chat is going on...TODAY 7pm EST/4pm PST till we all go

Same time, same place....ZOOM
duh!

Wear your Vegas vibe

Bring more than one adult beverage
and join the
of networking with the best pilots
✈️
and other aviation peeps
(& their better halves
️‍
) in the industry.
Meeting info is on the Jetcareers.com forum in General Topics.
Giggity

If you have any ideas on group virtual fun for the night....group "games", watching The Hangover together etc...let us know!

Feel free to spread the word to any aviation or pilot families that need a
and a few words of encouragement.